Am I missing something?

Im still reasonably new to pala's and am finding a strange issue with 2 healing specs im using, the first :-

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...z_fXSRk,,10433, is one for soloing and for fun really and the second is the bog standard holy spec with bol and what not. I am finding however that the healing crits from the first spec are much higher then the general holy spec.

Is there a talent I am missing causing this because I have looked through them a few times and just can not see which it is?

Any help would be appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Am I missing something?

They should not. If anything, because if you stack Int (as you should) then the extra SP from Holy makes a buig difference - especially since you don't even have ShoL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Thats why i can't understnd if my holy spec is bugged or something, I have more sp in the holy spec as you would expect though holy lights are critting at least 4k less, it makes we wonder if my Holy spec is registering its talent points correctly

same rank of holy light?

Yeah its the same rank as well, the issue still happens in regard to all healing spells are very low in comparison, just wanted to check I wasent missing something talent wise. I will contact a GM about it maybe its a bug. Thanks for your replys