Page 1 of 3
LastLast

DK lack of CC or/and MS effect (PVP)

Due to the Nerfs that DK are suffering (Gnaw...), DK are lacking a PVP ability to make them more usefull in arenas(Specially when running with a cleave partner like a ret Pally).

Actually we have:
    • Mind Freeze: 10 sec CD
    • Gnaw: 30 sec CD (Future 1 min CD)
    • Strangulate: 2 Min CD
    • Chains of Ice
    • Death Grip: 35 sec CD (25 sec CD)

Dk are not strong in CC, do not have a MS effect and cant Dispell. Mean while classes like Rouge, Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Warlock etc.. either have a MS or a strong CC or even both. ¿Why isnt blizzard thinking in this aspect while trying to balance classes?. DK may put a good DPS (dispite the nerfs) but that is not enough in arena matches.

Re: DK lack of CC or/and MS effect (PVP)

There is the 50% snare effect that is missing in your list. Oh and, Hungering Cold if you're frost. Also, you have some defensive cooldown too that you must add to your list.

Well it's not that bad afterall.

I hope that I'm not feeding a troll : /

Quote Originally Posted by samheim
    Due to the Nerfs that DK are suffering (Gnaw...), DK are lacking a PVP ability to make them more usefull in arenas(Specially when running with a cleave partner like a ret Pally).

Actually we have:
    • Mind Freeze: 10 sec CD
    • Gnaw: 30 sec CD (Future 1 min CD)
    • Strangulate: 2 Min CD
    • Chains of Ice
    • Death Grip: 35 sec CD (25 sec CD)

Dk are not strong in CC, do not have a MS effect and cant Dispell. Mean while classes like Rouge, Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Warlock etc.. either have a MS or a strong CC or even both. ¿Why isnt blizzard thinking in this aspect while trying to balance classes?. DK may put a good DPS (dispite the nerfs) but that is not enough in arena matches.
    these are not strong CC?
    and if you are unholy -> desecration
    frost -> hungering cold
    blood -> heart strike snares

i think it's enough.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Still not enough compared to the other classes =/

then go roll another class....

In b4 the in b4 troll link pic post ;D

now shush..
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by samheim
    Still not enough compared to the other classes =/
    *cough* hunter has like 3 CC spells with serious CD.

Quote Originally Posted by aegis5108
    then go roll another class....
    This.

dk doesnt lack anything.

they granted you most unique cc effect in the game called as death grip

if your opponent still tries to espace you spam chain in ice

if your bored of spamming it your autoattacks cause descrate ground effect that slows nearby opponents

if they happen to escape again your ghoul stuns

and you can keep casters silence locked with your super overpowered 10 second cooldown mind freeze

and each 3 minutes you can do that silence from range with your stragulate

enjoy dks craeted for guys with no skills
    I Dont Read the signature rules

Deleted

@masta

now thats trolling

He just made a new acc to post this bullshit.

Seriously, why don't you guys (yes, administrators) set a limit of minimum post counts / registration time before someone can actually create a topic? Half of the content is made up from these craps lately.

How can you compare a DK whit the cc of a rogue, or mage, or even a hunter???

come on just think about it, yes the dk have silence but whit 2 min Cd, good arena duels end in about 3 so you can use it only once ,and and interrupt every 10 sec this is good and a ghoul that can "stun" becase a 3 sec stun isnt really a good one compare this to a freaking rogue that have a 5 sec stun whit a Cd of 20 sec have, a 10 sec interrup, have gauge, have a powerful cc at the begining of every arena sap that last almost 12 sec and if that doesnt work theres a blind.....and whit the new 80 lv they gave them a MS whit a posion i mean be fair, o yeah its easy to say go roll another class but when you dont have the time for it you just cant gear another char for the seasson

And plz lets dont talk about the hunters... there are even more OP in pvp

Dont star saying things if you dont see the big picture

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet
    @masta

now thats trolling
    MLT

Major League Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Hsephiroth

come on just think about it, yes the dk have silence but whit 2 min Cd good arena duels end in about 3 so you can use it only once and and interrupt and a ghoul that can "stun" becase a 3 sec stun isnt really a good one compare this to a freaking rogue that have a 5 sec Cd every 20 sec have a 10 sec interrup have gauge have a powerful cc at the begining of every arena sap that last almost 12 sec and if that doesnt work there a blind..... i mean be fair, o yeah its easy to say go roll another class but when you dont have the time for it you just cant gear another char for the seasson

kudos to you, sir.
    I wouldn't have been brave enough to post such bulls**t.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

I stopped reading at "Shaman .. either have a MS or a strong CC or even both"

come on just think about it, yes the dk have silence but whit 2 min Cd good arena duels end in about 3 so you can use it only once and and interrupt and a ghoul that can "stun" becase a 3 sec stun isnt really a good one compare this to a freaking rogue that have a 5 sec Cd every 20 sec have a 10 sec interrup have gauge have a powerful cc at the begining of every arena sap that last almost 12 sec and if that doesnt work there a blind..... i mean be fair, o yeah its easy to say go roll another class but when you dont have the time for it you just cant gear another char for the seasson

Lol, yes rogues have lots of cc. Deal with it because that one is never gonna change. On the other hand, a good DK can lock healers down and slow melee for quite a long time. And it's not just a 3 second stun. Its an interupt every 8 seconds with a strangulate every minute. If your matches only last 3 minutes its because
    1. You or your partner dies. If it's your partner and its melee, you should try peeling more. You have great peels. If its ranged then you need to LoS more (besides RoV because no one likes that piece of shit).
    2. You get a kill. Why are you complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

Let me guess.... you have a rogue and stunlock everything thats why you are happy

10+ Year Old Account

I am sorry, is this a thread about dks not having enough PVP abilities?

hahahahahahahahahahaha, i would continue, but i don't want to be obnoxious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Let me guess.... you have a rogue and stunlock everything thats why you are happy
    Accually I play a feral...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.