Looking for good advice how to increase my dps from sucks to good

Hello!

I really need a good advice, every time I am raiding in Uldaer 25, Toc 25 I am offen not even in th top 10 dps. My dps is sucking around 3.5 - 4 k. I have focus a lot on keeping my crit min 600 hit 368-427 depending on the situation, haste min 350 and SP more than 2000, but still it suck, I am doing my rotation Living bomb - FB - Pyro when hotstrike - spamming FB keeping living bomb up at all time. ???

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&n=OnkelSofus

Re: Looking for good advice how to increase my dps from sucks to good

From what i have heard from skilled mages in my guild, this specc needs gear. Sick gear. You are not doing anything wrong with your rotation it is totally fine....But gear matters unfortunately :-\ The only thing i could suggest you to do to improove your dps right now would be to stack some more haste. It can really help you......but the best thing you could do imo is respecc :P From what i see in your gear arcane would be a better specc for you. If you do stack some more haste it will be even better!

P.S ( thats my opinion dont attack my post trolls :'( )

15+ Year Old Account

arcane would be a worse spec since it is haste reliant and not crit reliant.

but yeah, you're never going to do "good" dps as TtW/fire with such low haste. it requires a min of 500 to be great.
    BfA Beta Time

Yup, FFb would suit you better tbh.

TTW/Fire start to work out around 400 haste. But honestly without at least 70% gear from ulduar its not possible to pull good dps. Go FFB like suggested till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Arag
    TTW/Fire start to work out around 400 haste. But honestly without at least 70% gear from ulduar its not possible to pull good dps. Go FFB like suggested till then.
    Not necessarily... you need a decent crit, and alot of hit... its possible to get it to work with non ulduar gear, as i have on my mage, although would work miles better in ulduar gear...

My Mage is probably naxx25 geared if you were going to label the gearlevel, and still has 2100 spellpower 540 haste and hitcap with ttw/fire, aswell as a 28% selfbuffed crit.

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n
    Not necessarily... you need a decent crit, and alot of hit... its possible to get it to work with non ulduar gear, as i have on my mage, although would work miles better in ulduar gear...

My Mage is probably naxx25 geared if you were going to label the gearlevel, and still has 2100 spellpower 540 haste and hitcap with ttw/fire, aswell as a 28% selfbuffed crit.
    im assume that you mean with molten armor and if so thats not very good with ttw/fire....its actually quite bad...like you said you need decent crit which starts at around 33% to 35%

although with these stats you should do pretty damn good as arcane
    Have an iPhone? Want to keep up to date with the latest iPhone news? Check out theiphonespot.net

Thanks - That was really some good advice - I will go back to FFB until I have gear to pull some more haste