Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: World 1st Earth Wind and Fire (25) ---Stars---Crystalpine Stinger@Taiwan

Gratz guys, well deserved.

10+ Year Old Account

huge GZ!!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

15+ Year Old Account

So yeah, congratulations. I would'nt be suprised if you are the best PVE Guild of the World by now.

Nes was real fun. Some may still argue that it's the most fun system out there.
    Then there's tons of people arguing that ensidia is still the best despite missing a lot of world firsts lately. They are still amazing and better than my guild no doubt. But single handedly no competition best? I think stars is giving them a run for their money (and premonition, paragon, etc). And I kinda feel obliged to cheer for the underdog.

Grats stars

Yo stars, i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but Ensidia is one of the best guilds of all time. OF ALL TIME!

were guilds supposed to race on this?
    snap son =( Grats !

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    you like fishsticks ... in your mouth?
    you gayfish...

Hey Yo Stars imma let you finnish....

But ensidia is one of the best god damn guilds ever made.? one of the best guilds!

Seriosuly tho grats ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eowynn
    Yo stars, i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but Ensidia is one of the best guilds of all time. OF ALL TIME!
    beat me to it

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gratz stars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -.
    yes someone posting his opinion that you dont agree with, must be an ensidia fanboy for sure indeed
    This

Well, I doubt as many other top-guilds like Ensidia, Paragon, Premonition etc. have been working on this alot, and don't really think this is achievement is as great as you make it be.
    Still, it's a valid world first and maybe we should rather give the other top-guilds a "to bad for not thinking of this one".

Grats Stars

I'm surprised this thread stopped moving. Front page post is warranted.

PS: And finally someone else posts as I'm typing this. Le sigh, timing is everything.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowynn
    All time=past?
    Gz Stars.

Stars > Old school Nihilum =D GOGO im now a proud Stars Fanboy ^^

Re: Earth Wind and Fire (25) ---Stars---Crystalpine Stinger@Taiwan

nice , big gratz

15+ Year Old Account

Gratz ! keep it up yo

Quote Originally Posted by Cayleypriest
    Yes, you are. Also, this is posted in the WORLD FIRST FORUMS, and since this is first known world first, I do believe it's justified.
    The First known world First?
    I guess that's better than the 2nd know world first... =/
    Banned.

gz
    ˙spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ʎɯ ןןɐ ʎɐןd ı

Quote Originally Posted by Deralte
    So yeah, congratulations. I would'nt be suprised if you are the best PVE Guild of the World by now.
    im pretty sure they are? at least, thats my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrus
    Dear Dentarg-EU,

WTF?

Regards,
    Khadgar-EU