Faction change service FTL

Ever since the faction change service was opened up my BG went from <1 min queues for every BG to ~3-5 min queues for every BG and 9-15 minute queues for some of the less popular ones during off hours. Thanks blizz, big improvement.

Anyone else notice a change on queue times?
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Re: Faction change service FTL

UR moaning over a lowsey few mins, jesus go read a book :

look at it like this.

horde win most bgs

alliance lose most bgs

faction change comes in

horde stay horde

fail alliance toons go horde for the ( free win ) in bgs

good alliance stay alliance because they well dont have the bg problem because most premade them anyway.

horde gets fail because of the masive number of fail alliance moving over

*good alliance chear*
    *horde /QQ*

imo its all good. my battlegroup has gone from 70% horde win 30% alliance to 50/50 in the short time its ben up.

The only reason horde win is because there mature players. People over 35. The ones where alliance wins is with the Alliance players who rolled Horde.

That simple.

You want to win as Alliance pray you don't get in the battleground with the same people who stay in the Trade channel talking all day and not going out and doing any PvP or learning there class. Because that's pretty much all they do. The same people are on horde. The Alliance rejects. People who played on Alliance and don't know what it means to be Horde.

Horde is about Honor. In every sense of the word. PvP we want honor and we will kill everything in our path. Alliance its about fun. And having fun. Horde aren't there to play. They're there to rip you a new one get the flag and stomp anyone in to the ground if you get in the way. Alliance are all about trying to find the easy way Thur. Not work so hard.

Which is why Alliance loses. They don't work for victory. And are satisfied with the loss. Changing factions wont fix anything.

And i will say. I don't want you on Horde. Seriously. I don't. I have had too many problems with alliance as it is. They get on our trade channel and just talk for hours. They spam they crash our server. They refuse to listen to others. And anything said to them is taken as a insult.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gonard
    The only reason horde win is because there mature players.
    ROFL.

Zuluheds trade chat is spammed with Anal (Back door job) and (Cooking) Kittens.

This is on horde side.

This whole "Horde is more mature" has been going on since day 1.

It's the exact same as everyone calling every single hunter a huntard. The fact is, with WotlK, I've seen more retards of every other class than hunters. In fact, I've seen less hunters in total this xpac.

It's not true in most cases. On Alexstrasza the horde are terrible in both pvp and pve, trade channel is worse horde side, everyone there acts like a big shot loud mouth, and when dealing with them they seem more overall noobish.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator
    This whole "Horde is more mature" has been going on since day 1.

It's the exact same as everyone calling every single hunter a huntard. The fact is, with WotlK, I've seen more retards of every other class than hunters. In fact, I've seen less hunters in total this xpac.

It's not true in most cases. On Alexstrasza the horde are terrible in both pvp and pve, trade channel is worse horde side, everyone there acts like a big shot loud mouth, and when dealing with them they seem more overall noobish.
    So many people that think they are the shit because of a guild or arena team that they have been getting carried by is doing well. These are the people that drive me nuts. That and FOTM rerollers, thinking they are the first to think up some way to play their new leet class.