Is this unholy tanking spec decent?

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#j0EMZ0xZbghcxczxcht0ucq

I just want to know if its okay and decent for tanking in my 10 man hard mode group. We recently lost pretty much our only lock and replaced it with a mage and im having my dk tank go unholy. But he hasnt played it that much so just wanted to ask would this spec be okay?

And the rotation i belive i would know but just incase could someone go ahead and tell me what the tanking rotation would be?

Re: Is this unholy tanking spec decent?

Bump

15+ Year Old Account

Your spec is perfectly fine for unholy tanking. I would change Reaping for something else tho (maybe Virulence or permanent ghoul?).

Another thing then is, that should you tank as unholy.........

Unholy is completely shit for tanking, but if you have to bring that spelldmg buff, then that's the spec you should do it with.

And by shit I mean: Crap TPS, Low HP, Bad (read= NO) Cooldowns, Average damage taken is higher than on other specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

More or less we would need for spell damage buff yes. I would think the only slight cooldown you would have would be bone shield QQ

And the obvious ones that you already have. And yeah lower health but if you already have a decent amount of health thats usually not an issue i would think. Threat shouldnt be an issue usually i will be the main tank for things on my warrior. Hes the OT and will usually be in charge of doing various other things. Usually doesnt require as much threat. We will just have to use our Misdirect i guess =P

In my opinion Frost is the best for tanking. I use unholy for my DPS spec

Anyway thank you for the help i greatly appreciated input. =)

@ blair - I know frost and blood are better. But currently our tank who is usually frost is being forced slightly to go unholy so we can have a 13% spell damage increase debuff on mobs. It wasnt me asking if it was better or not than frost.