Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Dalaran = gone? (Observation)

New instance - Sewers of Dalaran.
    The sewers of Dalaran have become overrun with infected arena goers and duelists. Heroes are needed to find and destroy the source of this infection.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Adenspear

Quote Originally Posted by Suduki

Had to be done.
    What did? Couldn't resist being rude for no reason?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ImmÒrtality
    or are they infected?! whom knows, they aren't open.
    really? you just used the word "whom" in a forum post? incorrectly, might I add. lol, thats just failure.

oh, and enough with the crates
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Um I think it is probably a logistic symbol for grain used by the alliance. In COS those are grain shipments that are infected. The Dalaran crates are probably grain sent to Dalaran by the alliance and therefore bare the same symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    remember before wotlk where you would speak to one of these boxes and it would infect you and 3 mins later you would turn into a ghoul i am thinking that this is gonna happen again i have seen these boxes in grom gol, booty, kargath, storwind in the inns cellars, if the brewery at the starting area, camp tarujo, crossroads and in the dalaran sewers... i am thinking that the lich king before he gets his ass beat buy us is gonna launch a final infection that will change the world as we see it and rbing it into cata liek we have neva dreamed....

BRAINSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

please let it be the second zombie invasion PLEASE PLEASE, one of the best world events ever to be honest...

brought the plague all the way from crossroads to ratchet, then flew to Gadget. Was awsome, alliance btw.

Everybody knows they don't really make food in Dalaran, they conjure it. They just want you to think it's cooked.

We're safe.
    Oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Tommorello
    if you want a legitimate explanation, it is that they are boxes of grain. The humans of Lordaeron during the Culling era shipped boxes of grain that got infected by Kel'Thuzad. They continue to export grain in the same boxes, they just arent infected with the scourge plague
    Why is it that people always fail to read more than the first two posts of a thread? This guy has got it right.

Kel'Thuzad infected the gain so that the citizens of Lordaeron would be turned into mindless zombies without having to find and slaughter every single one of them. Clever, eh? Now, he didn't go around and marking them with a special "THIS BE MY CRATE" symbol. He just infected them. The symbol is a family symbol of Mr. and Mrs. Grainfarmer.

Sure, it'd be fun with another Scourge Invasion, but I'm sure Blizzard has got something much better planned for us(something that won't destroy leveling completely untill the expansion hits too).

I'ma go ahead and place my own infected symbol in this thread now, directed to all you guys who fail to understand the logic of the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2
    Dalaran is an important location for the Northrend leveling process. It cannot be permanently compromised. In all honesty, don't expect it to be temporarily altered.
    I do not think they will do it but your logic behind it is flawed. They FUBARed Shat and every other city with the zombie invasion.

Would you rather crates of grain be stored in boxes marked with the picture of a pumpkin?

The crates are marked as "Grain". The crates in CoS are plagued grain, but they would bear the same label.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

I'm not much of a Grammar Police normally, but that statement made me literally rofl.
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

Sometimes crate of grain is just crate of grain.

Part of my soul just shriveled up and blew away.

Why would dalaran need grain crates anyway? It's called the city of mages for god sake, just conjure your bread fools!
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

DALARAN WAS MERELY A SETBACK!

Well, they actually bear the mark of a Andorhal grainery that was producing Plagued Grain to spread the Plaque of Undeath in the Third War.

But no, it is really just a reused crate model.

Would be interesting however, to have a Dalaran Zombie event. I learned from the WOTLK Event that Hunters are AWESOME zombie killers. ;D

Why reopen this "old" thread?