Page 1 of 2
LastLast

random fun fact about elemental

ok, this is just something i tried and randomly it worked, i got sick of the normal elemental rotation cause it was just not working well for what i was doin, and said screw it and starting spamming lightning bolt for the whole fight, my dps went from 2.5-3k with normal rotation to easily 4-5k with the spam. to which 30 minutes after my raid finished i went and respecced to a less lava burst friendly spec and set up to consta spam lightning and its done me well, anyone else noticed this

Re: random fun fact about elemental

The obvious answer is: You're Doing It Wrong.
    About the only reasons that LB spam will be better than a normal rotation is if your target is either fire immune or nature vulnerable, or you're a complete incompetent.

Guess which one I'm picking?

Fail Fact

Quote Originally Posted by SuperScrotum
    Fail Fact
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

GUYS WHEN I TOOK PLAYER ERROR OUT OF MY ROTATION I DO ALOT BETER!

did you forget to flame shock or something?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

what is this "rotation" of which you speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    what is this "rotation" of which you speak?
    uh....fs>LvB>LBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLB>LvB>LBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLB repeat?
    Pondering returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    uh....fs>LvB>LBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLB>LvB>LBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLB repeat?
    Sounds right to me!

You also use CL on every CD

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    You also use CL on every CD
    not if you don't have to.
    Pondering returning.

Holy shit, Bink is wasting his time here. I'm so confused.

lol ok to all you who just said i'm a tard, the fact is the only reason i went to doin this is because

1. i'm normally a healer but my guild was making me go ele because we had to many healers.

2. i hate ele(also suck at it and not ashamed of it).

3. it worked for me, and simply put it made me less of a waste of dps for raids

well, you need to make LvB work for you or you are going to lose your raid DPS slot too. Go hit the dummy for an hour.
    Pondering returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    well, you need to make LvB work for you or you are going to lose your raid DPS slot too. Go hit the dummy for an hour.
    Playing with two black eyes won't help his dps much.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Flame Shock, Lava Burst, LightningBoltLightningBoltLightningBoltLightningBolt, Lava Burst, couple more Lightning Bolts....
    Only use Chain Lightning if there are more than one targets that will get hit by the spell. Otherwise, for me, it reduced my dps by about 200 or so. But with the change that just occured, this might be different.

for once i would love if the tards that think they know how to ele dps and dont consult all the STICKY POSTS clearly outlining ele dps, or elitist jerks which has EVERY detail to ele dps in it, would just stop and say...."hmm maybe i should l2eledps before i post like i made a brand new discovery" ty for failing and please, if you have a question dont ask it until you've read the ele dps thread at the top of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspike
    for once i would love if the tards that think they know how to ele dps and dont consult all the STICKY POSTS clearly outlining ele dps, or elitist jerks which has EVERY detail to ele dps in it, would just stop and say...."hmm maybe i should l2eledps before i post like i made a brand new discovery" ty for failing and please, if you have a question dont ask it until you've read the ele dps thread at the top of this forum
    hey maybe you should realize something, i didn't make this post to inform anyone how to play ele in any way, shape, or form. i simply wanted to share something that i find to be simpler for myself, i openly state that i hate/suck at ele, and fact is if ima be forced to do it anyway i'm just going it the way that works best for me. and i dont have a question, this wasn't a question this was a fast "random fun fact about elemental" hence the name, i know the normal rotation i just cant stand to do it myself and maybe it is personal error but honestly as i stated i'm better as a healer and i hate dps'ing on my shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaryzr
    ok, this is just something i tried and randomly it worked, i got sick of the normal elemental rotation cause it was just not working well for what i was doin, and said screw it and starting spamming lightning bolt for the whole fight, my dps went from 2.5-3k with normal rotation to easily 4-5k with the spam. to which 30 minutes after my raid finished i went and respecced to a less lava burst friendly spec and set up to consta spam lightning and its done me well, anyone else noticed this
    ^ I do not see anywhere where it says that "I am not a normal elemental DPS Shaman, this is my offspec"

You made this post to INFORM people who fail at rotations how to do it. Do not try to back track and say otherwise. Facts are, like a lot of people are saying you were Forgetting to refresh your FS before you LvB.

hey maybe you should realize something, i didn't make this post to inform anyone how to play ele in any way, shape, or form. i simply wanted to share something that i find to be simpler for myself, i openly state that i hate/suck at ele, and fact is if ima be forced to do it anyway i'm just going it the way that works best for me. and i dont have a question, this wasn't a question this was a fast "random fun fact about elemental" hence the name, i know the normal rotation i just cant stand to do it myself and maybe it is personal error but honestly as i stated i'm better as a healer and i hate dps'ing on my shaman.
    This topic has been neither fast, fun, or a fact. It has been a moronic, fail falsehood.

oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanutra
    Playing with two black eyes won't help his dps much.
    I laughed my ass off at this

lol ok to all you who just said i'm a tard, the fact is the only reason i went to doin this is because

1. i'm normally a healer but my guild was making me go ele because we had to many healers.

2. i hate ele(also suck at it and not ashamed of it).

3. it worked for me, and simply put it made me less of a waste of dps for raids
    learn to read the whole thing and not fail