Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: random fun fact about elemental

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem

You made this post to INFORM people who fail at rotations how to do it. Do not try to back track and say otherwise. Facts are, like a lot of people are saying you were Forgetting to refresh your FS before you LvB.
    also dont try and tell me what my purpose for this post was, it had nothing to do with telling anyone how to play there class and just cause i suck at ele dps doesn't mean i'm such a nub to forget FS lol i'm just not good at ele and i'm ok with that

Quote Originally Posted by gigaryzr
    learn to read the whole thing and not fail
    Oh I read all of this crap, and you made that statement after 11 posts of people saying that you were fail.

aka backtracking on what you were saying.

These forums are meant to be for usefull information and questions.

Saying "I fail so fucking horribly that spamming LB is better for me than actually using a correct rotation" is not beneficial to anyone, unless you are the kind of person who likes to point at a carwreck and say "now ain't that some funny shit"

also dont try and tell me what my purpose for this post was, it had nothing to do with telling anyone how to play there class and just cause i suck at ele dps doesn't mean i'm such a nub to forget FS lol i'm just not good at ele and i'm ok with that

Then please explain to us how else you could fuck up a rotation so bad that it makes your DPS so bad that spaming LB makes it better??

Also, where was this "Spam LB idea" tested??? On Hodir? Maly?

Chances are, you are not comparing apples to apples, could have been a short fight where the majority of the fight was while Heroism/Bloodlust was up. Also could have been a "gimmick" fight were damage was multiplied like Thadius, Maly, or Hodir.

Please Oh Holy God of fail, explain to us how you can fail so much that your DPS goes up!!!!!

look i could go into some long drawn out arguement or you could just accept that i'm not trying to make people do what i did, i simply saw that this way worked better for me, and decided to share my findings and who knows maybe have people test the numbers and see what the actual difference is with each different way of doing it, and btw no shit lust helps the spam, lust pretty much helps anyones dps thats pretty much obvious, and this was tested i think maybe on kologarn, then later on test dummies

If what you are saying is the case then you should change your topic to "Random Observation about Elemental" (because this is not fun or a fact) that way a new player looking to improve their game does not come on here and see your post and think that it is helpful.

Like I said earlier, to most of us, people pointing out their shortcomings and trying to pass it off as useful is anything but.

lol okay so maybe the names wrong, but did i ask for this to get sticky'd as the most important thing ever, did i say this is the way to go for dps no, i said this is something that worked for me

10+ Year Old Account

lol okay so maybe the names wrong, but did i ask for this to get sticky'd as the most important thing ever, did i say this is the way to go for dps no, i said this is something that worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfries
    Holy shit, Bink is wasting his time here. I'm so confused.
    I was bored.

Dps rotation for elemental shammy is easy for idiots...

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...mentarist.aspx

Omfg an addon that helps you if you fail to accually releise its so easy! ..

Like me HI HI..

At the OP

Seriously posts like yours make me regret checking mmo forums most of the time, if you spent 5 - 10 mins just checking a well known website like Elisitsjerks.com that discusses Elemental Shaman DPS you would get all the answers as to Why your dps is low with the normal known rotation and Why spamming LBs is not the way to go.

Lately the quality of posts on the mmo champion shaman forums has been going down the drain. Dont get me wrong there are some really good and informative posts but to be honest the majority of them lately are just not that beneficial or interesting for that matter (personal opinion here).

we need some people who can actually make PROPER forum subject posts and not just random posts about things they didnt even consider looking up themselves. I would really appreciate if people put a little bit more thought into WHAT and WHY they want to post.

my 2 cents

sine you say you're a main spec healer I'm guessing you're just lacking hit and rng fucked you over on lava bursts compared to lb's... I can do 4k+ with lb spam aswell, but I'll do a lot more if I do a proper rotation ;O

Quote Originally Posted by LizzýEU
    ...but I'll do a lot more if I do a proper rotation ;O
    He said the R word!
    This space is available for rent!

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    He said the R word!
    SHE!!!!! female goats ftw yo <3

varien

EyeTotem i luvs joo can i plz haz your babeys and some cake!

varien

And as for you gigaryzr your a fucking noob and should learn the basics of shaman before you think of clicking on the shaman forum, you have disgraced us all turned your own kind against you...to be frank................................................................................
    GO AND DIE!