[Elem] New LB/CL scaling and FS changes at 3.2.2: how much dps gain ?

As I'm really bad at maths (ok I'm also too lazy, let's face it, at least I'm honest about it), I've already read why CL isn't still going to be in the cycle (too much haste now, yet still very good if you have to move or fill the LvB CD blah blah woof woof), though will this and the FS changes will fix the elem dps ?

I'm assuming doubling the FS tick damages and giving them an all time ability to crit is quite nice; nor that the 5% up scaling for LB would be bad (eh 60% of my dps comes from LB). Though, as many elems, I've been aiming haste rather than crit (886 haste (counting totem of course) right now, aiming for 1100 asap), so I suppose haste is still better than crit even with the FS change (LB >>>>> FS, and moreover with an up of scaling), but how much gain must we hope to have ?

Any PTR comparison, anyone ? Thanks a lot

(Oh yeah and armo link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n+Tor&n=Eilela )

Re: [Elem] New LB/CL scaling and FS changes at 3.2.2: how much dps gain ?

You are asking how much DPS increase a shaman will get in 3.2.2

Flameshock Glyph will now be within our class mechanics. and we will get the 2p T8 within the Glyph.
    the new Flameshock Glyph will be around 150 DPS increase. (depending on Critrating and Spellpower)

Shamanism talent change will give us 5% more LB dmg (from spellpower) this too is around 150 dps increase. (depending on Critrating Haste and Spellpower)
    CL won't be in our rotation by this buff. It will just give us more "AOE" dmg (like an elem shaman can do AOE...) even the more reason to take CL in your rotation when there is more then 1 target to hit.

all in all our DPS will increase for about 300-400

nowhere near the gap between us and the other classes. But I take every buff with a big smile and say thank you.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Wannablast

And if you're still running with Tier 8.5 2 set you can replace the Flame Shock glyph with the Glyph of Lava which will also increase it a bit.

I see, that's what I was expecting.

I won't QQ about any up, anyway, I got my place in a raid, though I hope things will get even brighter for us in the future.

Should be up to shadow priests with the buff but still no where near the 5k dps we need to make up to catch feral and retadins or 2k for boomkin. (other hybrids)

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox
    Should be up to shadow priests with the buff but still no where near the 5k dps we need to make up to catch feral and retadins or 2k for boomkin. (other hybrids)
    comparing your dps in numbers is very boss/raidsetup/guild/gear/skill dependend.
    I won't disagree that Elem shaman DPS is relatively low.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Wannablast