Deleted

T9, gem, and trinket dilemma...

Ok I'm trying to see what direction to take my gear and it all rests on a few item combinations I have...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&n=Demontheos

Basically I was running with the above setup on my Armory, using Grim Toll to hit cap and Greatness as my other trinket... Plan was to buy Faceplate of Thunderous Rampage and swap Grim Toll for Pyrite Infuser as I got nearer 100% passive ArP maintaining my 8%+ hit rating.

I recently won Wrathstone which as you know is probably miles better than Pyrite or Grim Toll (when I already have 76% Arp) due to the huge crit and on demand proc, but to use this with Greatness I need to make up a lot of hit... which means possibly buying the T9 helmet.

So basically can anyone tell me whether it's better for me to go for the T9 helmet, ArP gems, with Wrathstone and Greatness OR Faceplate of Thunderous Rampage, ArP gems, Pyrite Infuser and Greatness/Wrathstone OR Faceplate of Thunderous Rampage, Strength gems, Grim Toll and Greatness/Wrathstone.

Sorry if that all sounds confusing, but I'm just trying to get as much from my gear as possible and spend my Triumph emblems wisely.

Would use Landsouls spreadsheet but it won't ever load my EU armory for some reason, and RAWR seems to be completely wrong of it's value of certain items with better stats.

Any help is much appreciated.

Re: T9, gem, and trinket dilemma...

Go get A Banner or Deaths Verdict.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Deleted

I have a Banner of Victory in my bank... but in place of what should I use it?

As for Death's Verdict, I'm behind a couple of melee DPS on DKP so won't be getting that for at least a couple of weeks.

You never use GT if your ArP is over 50% (~54% as of today if my MENTAL math is correct) as the proc is wasting ArP over 100%...therefore others become that much better.

You should always be using Greatness. And use banner as your other one. Its a really nice trinket until you can get a Death's Verdict off 25 man ToC.

T9 helm is nice. Bloodshed band (ring) for 25 emblems is a good buy too. Best would be a couple hit rings with ArP on them.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org