shadowpriest helm discussion... t9.5 or..

so i looked at the loot table for onyxia and http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/49317/c...transcendence/ looks really tempting to get over t9.5 helm.. i dont know i havnt done lots of study on it yet but wat do u guys think? i know theres a big difference in Ilvl but i think there would be a 245 in the 25 version that hasnt been updated yet on the loot table...

Re: shadowpriest helm discussion... t9.5 or..

imo, it wastes too much ilvl's on resistances + stam. But probably better then even some stuff from ulduar

15+ Year Old Account

It is a waste of stats, but its mainly about the looks and also its damn easy to obtain - as long as it drops ofc.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

i hope they would make the same skin as lvl 60 one, because i have it and they do not look the same =(

245 version is BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna
    imo, it wastes too much ilvl's on resistances + stam. But probably better then even some stuff from ulduar
    It's my understanding and I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong but I recall that 0 points are allocated for the resistance itemization on any of the Ony gear.

The 25man Ony helm stats are amazing compared to our tier helm. At this point I will be going 4 piece T 9.5 Gloves/Pants/Chest/Shoulders and Badge helm until they helm drops from Ony.