Healing pvp spec 3.2.2

Since the recent nerf to Prot paladins i want to go back to healing on my paladin what would be the ideal pvp spec for healing Im not sure if deep holy would be good or repentance holy or what.

40/0/31
    5?/1?/0

any other ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

Re: Healing pvp spec 3.2.2

I'm going to stay prot but start stacking strength and be a mixed dps/healing hybrid. In relentless holy and ret pieces I plan on having about 2000 spellpower, 4000 attack power 27k hit points and 10k mana.

wow that sounds interesting but doesn't make allot of sense

Stay feared my friends.

It pretty simple. Ret gear has strength, crit, resilience and stamina. Strength gives you spellpower and scales with talents. So think about a 20 strength gem. With talents and blessing, thats 25 strength which converts to 15 spellpower. You get the libram that gives you another 200 strength from seal of vengeance. You get the trinket with 128 intellect. Get a big spellpower weapon and spellpower shield.

My chardev with relentless gear, its possible to have:

5000 attack power,
    2500 spellpower
    2500 block value (to get this much you'll need to get the t9 prot legs and helm, which has loads of block value)
    700 resilience
    30k stamina (since ret gear has tons of stamina on it)
    10k mana (you can get this much with just trinket and weapon/shield plus few enchants)
    25% crit

What does this mean? Shield of Righteousness hits for 3.5k crits for 7k. Seal of Vengeance dots tick for 1k. Hammer of the Rightoues hits for 2.5k crits for 5k. Exorcism hits for 3k. Judgments for 3k. When reckoning procs you can unleash 10k damage just in auto attacks and seal damage in 6 seconds with a spellpower weapon. Flash of Lights will still crit for 8-9k.

If you are uncomfortable running with 10k mana you can put in a few holy pieces to get your mana up, but you'll lose some dps. Its possible to heal and keep your mana up with just 10k mana, just takes some skill on both you and your partner, switching to seal of wisdom seal sometimes, using divine plea correctly, etc.

ok that helped actually yeah i don't have allot of ret gear but i have full furious healing gear from the beginning of s6 ill start doing that seems pretty beast when you put it like that

Stay feared my friends.

are you planning to spec like this http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...0TyEU52,,10433
    or this http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...V2k8el,-,10433
    or a variation like 11 in holy and 9 in ret or something

Stay feared my friends.

yeah i planned to hit 2200 atleast but the way he puts it makes it look legit idk id like a few more opinions

Stay feared my friends.

Actually I plan on using this for 2s. With sacred shield up and the flash of light hot on a geared DK, I just don't need that much healing so speccing some more dps is actually better. This would only work for 3s in a double healer comp so I'll be running holy for 3s.

As for talent specs, I haven't decided yet but I'm thinking 11/53/7

I'm not sure it will work either, and I'll need to acquire shit loads of gear to make it happen (right now I only got 6 pieces or so necessary including relentless shield, weapon, trinket and libram). People didn't think prot/healer would work either at the start of last season. But if no one tries it, no one will ever know.

I'm gonna keep my 52/19/0, as i see no reason to change. im playing 3's and that's the best for it imo