Fix: Uneven Number of Players in Battleground

I posted this on the EU Forums aswell, but i decided that i wanted some more feedback, so here it goes:

Ok, so I've been doing PvP / Battlegrounds now since the honor system started, well in the start everything was good but the last year (?) or so, almost every battleground is started with uneven numbers, either for Horde or Alliance in favor.

So my idea to fix this issue is spectating. The idea goes as followed:

1. People are joining the battle and gets ready to start.

2. Alot of Alliance join the battle they are now 9 while Horde is only 5.

3. The 4 latest Alliance players who joined the battle gets the 'Spectating' debuff.

4. Spectating debuff's Tooltip goes: You are marked for spectating. You can leave the battle without punishment or wait until you are needed on the battlefield.

5. The battle begins, 14 Alliance, 9 Horde. This means that 5 Alliance players got the 'Spectating'.

6. Spectators are allowed to move around on the battle field, though NOT allowed to attack or interact in anyway with the non-spectators.

7. The battle goes on, with EVEN players, every time a new Horde joins the battle, the Alliance players lose their spectating debuffs.

8. When a spectator is needed on the battlefield he/she will instantly get teleported back to the starting area of the current faction (to prevent exploit)

9. And the battle goes on. Numbers will be even till the end, giving both teams a fair fight.

Spectators are under the same rules as a normal player aka they can:

Still get honor for anything that gives honor.
    Still be kicked from being afk.
    Still get marks for winning or losing.

if i come up with more ill add it here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the Feedback flow please

and sorry for errors english is not my native language

Re: Fix: Uneven Number of Players in Battleground

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    3.2.2 Patch notes
    It's already fixed
    seems like i missed that, thought the only fix was the maximum of 2 queues

even tho the new change is good, it aint bulletproof, can still be 15ppl in queue for eye of storm, and yet non of them join the bg, but again the new change is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikzter
    seems like i missed that, thought the only fix was the maximum of 2 queues

even tho the new change is good, it aint bulletproof, can still be 15ppl in queue for eye of storm, and yet non of them join the bg, but again the new change is nice.
    Though I do like your system, the main problem to me is not always the uneven number. The usually issue is even with a full game you have 10-12 afk.... and what do they get an inactive debuff for no honor... ZOMG NOO!!!! I do not think it is enough punishment they are still sucking up a spot hurting those trying to win/more important WANT TO BE THERE.

^^ From my above post due to liking your thinking process what would you do about afkers in battlegrounds?

Well really AFKplayers aint the reason why i made this system, it is not to get rid of AFKplayers, so really i dont know.

But well the way of doing this is if a player is marked 'inactive' he should be kicked from the bg instead of getting debuff, tho kicked he should not get deserter debuff since maybe the dude was just out taking a drink. just my point of view, but that aint what this system is about anyway, as said it is to get rid of uneven numbers.

Anyway i realise now that the system got a little flaw

If there is EVEN numbers in the bg and someone leave to make it uneven, then someone have to get the spectator debuff. was thinking something like the first 1 to die gets spectator or random generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fockerize
    The usually issue is even with a full game you have 10-12 afk....
    Yesyes, 10-12 afk every game....

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

i was in a retarted wsg today and i think blizz added a little somthing to the report afk thing.

i was guarding the flag room on my druid. nothing is going on realy, the score is 1-1 with about 15 min left on the timer. i didnt relise that i had ben reported afk ( why i have no idea because i was talking in bg chat the entire time ) next thing i realise i finaly see my debuff ( you must engage in a pvp action or you will not gain any honor or markes for this battleground ) it had 10 seconds left so i ran out to find some one to smack to remove it. the timer hit 1 and the next thing i know im standing in SW with the deserter debuff thinking to myself WTF...

it looks like blizz did what we wanted them to, as of now from my personal experiance when the debuff goes away you get removed. bothe a blessing and a curse i gues lol.

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
    i was in a retarted wsg today and i think blizz added a little somthing to the report afk thing.

i was guarding the flag room on my druid. nothing is going on realy, the score is 1-1 with about 15 min left on the timer. i didnt relise that i had ben reported afk ( why i have no idea because i was talking in bg chat the entire time ) next thing i realise i finaly see my debuff ( you must engage in a pvp action or you will not gain any honor or markes for this battleground ) it had 10 seconds left so i ran out to find some one to smack to remove it. the timer hit 1 and the next thing i know im standing in SW with the deserter debuff thinking to myself WTF...

it looks like blizz did what we wanted them to, as of now from my personal experiance when the debuff goes away you get removed. bothe a blessing and a curse i gues lol.
    maybe this is for the best. like for example sometimes i can see like 4-5 guys bunched up in stables, although it is clear that there are no enemies there. either they are afk or tards, and reporting fixes both.

so you wanna peanlise players because theres to many or them ?

erm no thanks;