Crusader Orbs & 3.2.2

Anyone aware if crusader orbs are now available for purchase from the emblem of triumph vendor?
    I remember hearing they would add them in an upcoming patch.

Re: Crusader Orbs & 3.2.2

It was announced in a blue. Surprised it's not in the patch notes, however. I didn't visit the PTR so I can't confirm whether the change was live on there or not, it may have just been missed out of the notes though.

I can confirm that Crusader Orbs are available for 15 Emblems of Triumph at the vendor

----^
    Troll

Confirmed available at the vendor. The price on my server has gone from 4500-5000g to 700-800g. Pattern acquisition has taken a hit though. As the materials became more available, the people who can make them scooped up recipes.
    ------------------------------------------
    Graybeard AH Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by vanoc
    ----^
    Troll
    Uh, no. It's truth. Not troll.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsky
    Confirmed available at the vendor. The price on my server has gone from 4500-5000g to 700-800g. Pattern acquisition has taken a hit though. As the materials became more available, the people who can make them scooped up recipes.
    It's been great for me. I've got all 4 tailoring patterns, and well, I've made two robes and four bracers (although one was for me with orbs from the actual raid) in the past two days alone. That's like 800g in tips. Wootwoot.