Disconnect in ToC25 HM _only_

Hey.
    Got some problems when our guild tried ToC25 HM today.
    I got disconnect after like 30-45 seconds vs Gormok. This have never happend before in any raid, and its not my internet failing.
    Didnt disconnect from Vent or something.
    Notice: This is only in ToC25 hardmode and nothing else.

Any clue about what to do? Have read about reinstall wow and things, but isnt there any easier way to fix it?
    Thanks for help!

Re: Disconnect in ToC25 HM _only_

you probably lost a package or two and because of the amount of data going on in a 25-man, your wow got "confused" and disconnected to avoid bigger problems

happened a lot to me already
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    you probably lost a package or two and because of the amount of data going on in a 25-man, your wow got "confused" and disconnected to avoid bigger problems

happened a lot to me already
    Okey, BUT what did you do to fix it?

bump same thing happends to me all day today and only at the northen beasts heroic (it was fine on the 25man norm and 10man)

patch day woes, is it really news to you?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Usually those who disconnects on Gormok HM, also have disconnects on Thaddius in 25ppl (not in 20, but 25), Thorim 25ppl, Sart3D 25ppl and probably Yogg25 and Algalon25.

Usual problem is that you have 5+% packet loss to your wow server.

Solution: change your ISP or fuck their brain and make them fix their routing/hardware.

There are lots of disconnects going on in CC HM 25 version - don't see it on normal though.
    Maybe its a plot from Blizzard side - some random stuff your DBM will not alert you on?

For me the dc occurs when he throws the first firebombs, 10-15s into the fight.
    What helps for me is to look straight up to the sky till the first fires are down, then i can just play normally.
    Same thing happened on the worm at Thorim for me, just had to look at a wall first 5s of the fight.