Thread: 3.2.2 Mut spec

3.2.2 Mut spec

I know we are supposed to spec into 3/3 poisoneer however I have heard tell of dropping Blood spatter and putting its two points in TtT, Im not sure if this is just if you have tier 9 or not though. If anyone has any info please respond.

Re: 3.2.2 Mut spec

No.

Thank you for being so extremely unhelpful

just dont use TtT its an extremely poor talent.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrelime
    Thank you for being so extremely unhelpful
    Well I mean he said no...

Do not get it, it is bad.

....what happened with gong show?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

well it all depends really on if you are going to use rupture in your rotation or not, if not then yes if you are going to then no

You ARE gonna use rupture, T8 or T9 or whatever it's just more dps, dpe and dpc then envenom...

About TtT: 6% crit on mutilate, muti being 22% or something of your total damage (probably down to 20% in 3.2.2 due to deadly poison taking a larger portion of the total)
    -> 20% x 6% x 1.15 (1% extra crit is worth 1.15% more damage because of lethality)
    --> 1.38% damage for 3 points, TtT is shit ^^

Blood Splatter: Rupture is 6-7% of your damage without 4T8, 10% with 4T8, which means for 2 points, BS give you an overall 2-3% extra total damage

Edit: above numbers for single target fights ofc

Only reason I'd ever pick up TtT was if I had no crit what so ever to help supplement my mutilate combo point generation.

It's pretty hard NOT to use rupture in your rotation without overlapping envenom debuffs. Especially at ToC Gear level.
    If you use only envenom as a finisher you'll find that you will start capping energy before the previous envenom debuff wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by Taztingo
    It's pretty hard NOT to use rupture in your rotation without overlapping envenom debuffs. Especially at ToC Gear level.
    If you use only envenom as a finisher you'll find that you will start capping energy before the previous envenom debuff wears off.
    was pretty doable in ulduar gear allready, though its highly dependant ruthlessness procs, but yeah i'd keep with rupture still at least untill rng from muti spec is removed somehow^^

Quote Originally Posted by sabrelime
    I know we are supposed to spec into 3/3 poisoneer however I have heard tell of dropping Blood spatter and putting its two points in TtT (...)
    if you're going for envenom-only you'll drop BS for TtT or FF; if you're going for eviscerate-only you have four valid alternatives : 2/3 iE 3/3 Ruth, 3/3 iE 2/3 Ruth, 51/18/2, FF