Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Tankard O'terror - Brewfest

Quote Originally Posted by Theimperfect
    Every group I get into all 4 other members "Need it for AH"

So I guess I'll be waiting on ToC axe qq
    This is the sorta crap that annoys me. Let someone use it damn it!

As far as it being an enhancement weapon. Yeah, good stats and good speed, these made me want to gear up my shaman, just cause it was so easy to get them.

this mace is an answer from blizzard to those players whining that there is no (a serious DPS)weapon as reward from BGs or outside raid/arena!...
    even if you were not lucky to get it dropped from Coren,paying 500-1500g for a tankard shouldn't be a problem...
    ...too big,too small,size does matter after all
    ...too short,too tall,doesn't matter when size fits all...!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    This is the sorta crap that annoys me. Let someone use it damn it!

As far as it being an enhancement weapon. Yeah, good stats and good speed, these made me want to gear up my shaman, just cause it was so easy to get them.
    I was in a run yesterday and the mace dropped, so I ask "What are we doing, need or greed?". The answer came back "Need on what you need". So I greed and lose it to a Druid (Druid and Rogue needed). Last run, the mace drops again. I see the druid and rogue need again. Other two pass so I think bugger this and need (which I won). I inspect the rogue to see if I should give it to him as the druid already won it. He has 180DPS+ daggers so there is no way he needed it. I later see the druid put it on the AH. I don't mind if there is a certain policy, but stick too it.

As badpenny said, at least people can get it on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks
    does everyone consider 2 of these on a enh better than Aledar's Battlestar or Ironforge Smasher in any combination?

I just like the +hit and ap on battlestar.

Final call what is best of the 3 and in what combo?
    2 mugs is the best ?
    1 mug 1 battlestar ?
    2 battlestars ?
    2 mugs

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Its a decent enough upgrade and very easy to get for those of us cursed by Bosses that only ever drop Enh weapons when I'm not there. I'm still DW Angry Dread FFS.
    I have felt your pain, but finally Anub is down, and mace mainhand mug offhand, Have had 3 total drops that I have won. One will goto my rogue maybe, or I might sell the 2 off after Brewfest ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg
    2 mugs
    I think it depends on your gear. I am short of hit on my gear so the battlestar is better.