Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Onyxia Loot Table

The AV change I´m not sure to be happy or annoyed about it - since it might mean less av for lvl 80 people

Anyways - does the mount actually drop in 10 man onyxia or is it a bug on the list?
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    finally lvl80s get their own lvl80 bracket!!!
    And AV should be death for the lvl 80 bracket again.

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    Could this mean that patch 3.3 is not far away?
    We can only hope. As fast as possible so we can get on to Cataclysm.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo
    I don't understand the decision to make the dual trinkets, unless developers have an expectation that people will want them for dailies and 5-man dungeons. Even at that, there are few roles that would get much out of having both.

If they were dual rings with a set bonus, it wouldn't take the slot of a PvP trinket... and then I could at least see Rets and Shammies possibly trying them out.
    Its not a "decision" its an updated version of gear from lvl 60, so its your own choice if you want them for the flavor or not.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicle
    Wonder if anyone managed to see the drake drop 1st day.
    Yar. Lifebloom on Suramar got it on our first 25 man kill. Mostly a guild run with some pugs. I rolled a 1.....

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo
    I don't understand the decision to make the dual trinkets, unless developers have an expectation that people will want them for dailies and 5-man dungeons. Even at that, there are few roles that would get much out of having both.

If they were dual rings with a set bonus, it wouldn't take the slot of a PvP trinket... and then I could at least see Rets and Shammies possibly trying them out.
    What I can't understand is how people can't understand that this is just a 1-1 revamp of the old Ony. The resist on the helmets should have tipped you off that this gear isn't exactly optimized in their WotLK or even BC method of making gear. Just run the instance and have some nostalgia fun...if something drops that's an upgrade for you, even better.

Heh, as a Disc priest for pvp I'm thinking I should grab both those HPS trinkets from 25 and 10, giving me about 220 hps in pvp, don't rly need a medallion anyways being human. Think ima try it out

yay@AV changes!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Tanking plate:

Paladin 199stm
    Warrior 182stm
    Deathknight 177stm (yes the socket bonus is 12stm with blue socket)

Someone care to explain this?
    Tanking plate "always" had the same Stm values at the same ilvl only the sockets/socket bonus would make even uneven no?

It's about time they fixed AV No more getting raped by Lv 80's. Lv 70-79 works fine with me
    Work in Progress....

Quote Originally Posted by skatzi
    Tanking plate:

Paladin 199stm
    Warrior 182stm
    Deathknight 177stm (yes the socket bonus is 12stm with blue socket)

Someone care to explain this?
    Tanking plate "always" had the same Stm values at the same ilvl only the sockets/socket bonus would make even uneven no?
    Obviously Blizzard feels it necessary to point out that the best tanks in the game are Paladins. Then, it's Warriors. And then, it's DK's. Pretty obvious what they did here.
    Work in Progress....

personally I find the two trinkets really imba together, even if you don't need the 560 hp5, the 250 spellpower and 90 something mp5 is all you need. And that proc thing isn't bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Canopus
    It's about time they fixed AV No more getting raped by Lv 80's. Lv 70-79 works fine with me
    You like long queue times?
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

AV changes..

Just.. friggin.. great..

On my server (hellscream).. before the change that made lowbies able to level in bg's, AV was just about a dead bg.. Perhaps you would see one or maybe, just maybe 2 bg's up and running in the busyest time of day..
    Then Blizz announced the XP for bg's thing, and hey presto, suddenly ppl started doing AV again. There were allways 6-7 bg's up and running. Ofcourse some of the lvl80's whined about there being so many lowbies in the groups, but i guess they just forgot how it was before the XP thing..

Now.. 80's have their own bg.. AND a BG don't start until there are 40 ppl on each side in queue.. Almost no AV's are up yet again.

lowbies.. what about them?
    Well, they went from 6-8 bg's to 1 at most..
    And.. the XP reward per round of AV has been slashed in half (50% decrease)..

Blizzard.. i like your idea with the 40 in queue before BG starts.. after all, alliance on hellscream have started an AV round with 16 alliance versus 40 horde more than once.. BUT doing that AND splitting lvl70-79/lvl80?
    It might work on high population servers with active BG communitys.. but on a server like mine, where the BG community isn't that populated, it just seems you have wrecked BG for everyone.

(things might turn around when ppl get used to this change, but i doubt it..)
    :-\

576 hp5? That's a lot of dang hp5!
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

MY 6 60 TWINKS AND 2 70 TWINKS DOESN'T LIKE THIS... Damn bracket shit.

For those bitching about the procs on all the one hand weapons know this. The procs on all the "old" weapons that these are modeled after were VERY Frequent.

I would dare say that the "new" ones will have approximately the same proc rate, which would mean that the debuff off Rusted Gurgore Ripper for instance, would NEVER drop off giving the raid a nice advantage.

Oh and WOOT for the bracket changes in AV.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    For those bitching about the procs on all the one hand weapons know this. The procs on all the "old" weapons that these are modeled after were VERY Frequent.

I would dare say that the "new" ones will have approximately the same proc rate, which would mean that the debuff off Rusted Gurgore Ripper for instance, would NEVER drop off giving the raid a nice advantage.

Oh and WOOT for the bracket changes in AV.
    I'd say that they didn't remove the diminishing returns for the procs for a level 80. I was comparing the deathbringers and both level 60 and 80 had approx. the same proc rate, when only the level 60 was supposed to suffer from the level difference

that being said, I hope blizz fix it
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

This av change really sucks for a friend of mine. He does not have wrath yet so he is stuck at 70, AV was is best bg for obvious reasons. Now it's broken for him lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

The blue post about the AV change is troubling. Don't get me wrong, I love that max level has its own bracket, this should have been done and was asked for a LONG time ago. The troubling part is that they said it was originally planned for patch 3.3. It was applied by accident, and they decided to leave it up. That means it was ready to go, and they were just holding onto a much needed and common sense fix for what, shits and grins? Waiting the first several years of BGs wasn't long enough?

This confirms what many have suspected, that blizz has the ability to fix many things right now that need fixing, they just choose to hold back. No wonder so many people get frustrated when things are left unfixed for so long.