Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Secondary resource for retribution. Would it solve its problems?

No one quoted me this time, I feel sad.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Nd
    It's true, because prot has serious mana issues...
    A real Prot can't heal more than three-four times without going OOM (Mind you we take off DP)

The bastard child Prot Healer Pally does not have mana issues.

Quote Originally Posted by moguri
    Druids have health, mana and rage/energy when in bear and cat forms
    That does not count, as it is not all in one form. We'd always have both according to OP.

And as the person you quoted said, DK rune system is not the same. That's runes being up, not a number representing power being up (A lot more complicated)

People need to stop trying to act like Pallies need an overhaul. We just got one this expansion; that's why half of you play Paladin.

And for those all like "OH SNAP THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR PVP" or some BS, it won't be. It'd cause more balance issues. If it was as easy as "OH SNAP THIS WOULD MAKE IT BALANCED" Bliz would have done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

The problem/solution i see coming is in cataclysm you get spellpower from Int... with spellpower removed from the game that would mean that a skill like sheath would give both mana and spellpower, while thats good for us couple that with a mana pool that we can make increase with a conserative dps rotation means that in a fight where healing is only necessary once every couple minutes a ret pally would become a better healer than a pure healer.

The only ways to get around this would be to make deep ret increase the mana cost of heals, or decrease our defense in other areas like removing/changing bubble.

1) Blizzard will tweak Retribution mana recovery via JotW IF IF IF IF IF IF they feel it's needed.
    2) Mana-draining abilities were nerfed to only draw a max % of your base mana not total, meaning a priest/lock can't drain you dry with one cast.
    3) As long as you have castable spells, you're going to have mana.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Deleted

What problems?

People will never be 100% agreeing with the changes that are added to a class. Simply adept and move on. This constant "we are broken and need a fix" is getting old.

Palas are fine. if not, adept yourself. done.