Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Raging Deathbringer

The best way to compare this weapon with the other weapons of similar itemlevel will be to sim it in EnhSim, as soon as the updates are finished (Raged deathbringer proc will hopefully be added to the EnhSim in next version)... Untill then we can get a rough idea of the dps the proc brings, following maths like the above poster, but thats about it.

I'm curious as to see if its a worthwhile weapon for us, given that it is the only 2.7 weapon of that ilvl. The only thing that would bother me... another source of burst! Gief some streamlined dps! 8)
    I'm a Rock; Scissors are fine, but damn, Paper needs a nerf!

Potential burstiness doesn't bother me. It is more a question of whether its bursty dps is even competitive with similar level weapons. I could stomach it even if it came out a bit worse than say the Stormpike Cleaver but not if it is significantly worse than the Grinder.

I think the sight of dual axes hurling shadowbolts would be cool, but obviously not if it is a significant dps loss over weapons that are almost as easy to get.

Majika

shadowslap

What I did to sim this was equip it in game, copy my stats into EnhSim and run it then add 65 DPS (what the proc comes out to be) to the result of the sim.

I'm currently running Masticator/Vul'mir and it simmed nearly 100 dps lower than Masticator mainhand. I traded it to another Enh shaman who was in the raid.

Seems to be pretty damn crappy to me if you have 232+ weapons already.