Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ony Strat - 10 or 25 man

Quote Originally Posted by Modez
    I left out one word. She is no longer melee attack-able. I'll update the first post. Thanks for the catch.
    I could be on glue, but I'm fairly sure my pet was getting hits in as she moved around, but wasn't really looking for it's attack as usual. I seem to remember being able to hit her with my melee weapon as she went by. If not, my mistake and eitherway, melee should be on the adds during flight :P.

10+ Year Old Account

She is a fun fight if people know what they are doing.... We slapped together a pug for the 10 man and did a guild 25. For the 10 man we ran 1 prot pally, 1 Feral druid (dps / aoe on whelps ftw), 1 fury war, 1 destro lock, 1 holy pally, 1 resto shammy, 2 ret pallys, and 2 shadowpriests.

If people are decent the fight is not hard at all. We ended up killing her with 6 people for P2 and P3.. lost the shammy, lock, and both rets early in P2. (learn 2 dodge deep breaths 4 srsly?) and we had no problem solo healing it for basically all of P2 and P3.

Shes a fun fight, but an easy one if you know the mechanics (which by this point everyone should, not alot changed)

So basically, explain the fight, get urself a good core of friends and go enjoy another loot pinata courtesy of blizzard.

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Proffessor
    I could be on glue, but I'm fairly sure my pet was getting hits in as she moved around, but wasn't really looking for it's attack as usual. I seem to remember being able to hit her with my melee weapon as she went by. If not, my mistake and eitherway, melee should be on the adds during flight :P.
    Well our rogues (who had done it back in the day) reported they could not attack her. They could throw, etc, to hit her, but not melee.

It seemed to me logical with the addition of the adds in P2, as it give melee a target (adds and whelps) since it used to suck for melee to stay ont he boss int he old days also.
    This space for rent.

The strat is VERY easy,.

1. Attack her
    2. Kill adds
    1. Kill her

Did this is a 10 man pug consisting of mostly alts and under geared mains. We took her down in 1 shot, no deaths and got 2 of the achievements and I was our highest DPS sitting at just above 3k. So just go in and kill her not a hard fight at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Proffessor
    Just make sure seatbelts are fastened and tables are fold away during take off and landing. ;D

Anyways .... it's free loot ... and those who die to a Deep Breath ... thats 50 DKP MINUS, WTF
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.