Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 10man heroic toc trophies

I think there's an equal amount of holier-than-thou attitude going around as elitism. I know the poor excuse that passes as historical study in the West encourages you to attack the person and not their arguments, but it's poor rhetoric.

This isn't your usual case of 'welfare epics' as you have to have some level of skill to obtain them in the first place and you would likely progress to the next 10 man tier without them, but if you look at the real issue- players getting gear higher than what the instance was designed for- the premise is the same.

I think most people basically agree with Brolly. 'Welfare' epics can serve a purpose: to quickly transition you to the upper tiers of raiding. However, many people 'abuse' them when they use them to outgear encounters that they cannot defeat with skill. This promotes bad play and untuned encounters- overall a worse product.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

try sticking to the F'in topic and confirm/deny on how many of what drops at certain number of attempts remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy
    ToC 10 heroic is disappointingly easy with a slight challenge on Anub.
    About 10x harder than 25m normal.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks

Gotta give him credit, he's dedicated to having everyone else hate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffason
    About 10x harder than 25m normal.
    Definitely. Not that that means anything.
    (@brolly: Ever healed Anub hc p3? No? thought so.)

Deleted

Well there is one big point missing here. 10 man toc hardmode should be played with 10 man toc gear. Then it´s a challenge. BUT most guild that do 25 man just go here for extra triumph. They are using 25 man toc normal gear "atleast most of them". This makes 10 man hardmode a lot easier. I know this because we tried doing 10 man toc hardmode the first week anub arak came out and it was hard. Yes we are a guild which only play 10 mans and pug 25 from time to time. Now a few weeks later our gear have improved a lot and we can get to anub arak with 50 tries remaining but we still haven´t killed anub yet though. Anub is a real challenge even if you have good gear but the rest is just piss easy if you have good gear tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by brolly
    this is the reason i will quit wow @cataclsm..free epic for everybody, for people that dont even know there class mechanics

You're a fucking idiot.

There are plenty 10man progression Guilds that simply can't raid 25mans because of RL stuff.
    I would have liked trophies to drop from 10 Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by aldarion
    I know this because we tried doing 10 man toc hardmode the first week anub arak came out and it was hard.
    Anub'arak 10man HC is mostly about correct strategy. You don't need insane DPS or insane geared tanks, if you can down Beasts or Jaraxxus portals enough quick, then you have dps and enough geared tanks.

some people just think because they have lot of time to play, they are better than the others and they can hate/flame other people.

i see lots of people with t8 -t9 gear doing crap dps, i just laugh at them since even with the gear, they won't go past heroics. and not because of the gear.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

just to clear this. 25 attempts u get a weapon +2 trophies / 45 attempts get weapon + 4 trophies/ 50 attempt su get cloack 4 trophies and weapon.
    Not sure if u get 3 trophies for 30 atempts and 4 trophies for 40 attempts left.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz

You're a fucking idiot.

There are plenty 10man progression Guilds that simply can't raid 25mans because of RL stuff.
    I would have liked trophies to drop from 10 Heroic.
    Trophies do drop from 10 heroic... in the tribute chest.

Here are the confirmed drops, so everyone can stop getting it wrong:

1-24 attempts remaining = 2 trophies
    25-44 attempts remaining = 2 trophies + 1 weapon
    45-49 attempts remaining = 4 trophies + 1 weapon
    50 attempts remaining = 4 trophies + 1 weapon + 1 cloak + mount
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2
    Trophies do drop from 10 heroic... in the tribute chest.

Here are the confirmed drops, so everyone can stop getting it wrong:

1-24 attempts remaining = 2 trophies
    25-44 attempts remaining = 2 trophies + 1 weapon
    45-49 attempts remaining = 4 trophies + 1 weapon
    50 attempts remaining = 4 trophies + 1 weapon + 1 cloak + mount

I know that, but I really wouldn't consider it a drop from a boss, what I was referring to were the actual Bosses.

I think of the chest as something similar to the ZA Bear.