Poll: What do you think of Battlegrounds in 3.2.2?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: [Poll] Battlegrounds in 3.2.2

much better for me for my alliance toons , they are in a big battlegroup and the ques havent been badly affected.

Even with the exp nerf it's still better then ZERO exp. Get the 2 pieces of heirloom items for ~14k per bunker/tower.

A measly 6k exp is the difference of 3 rested npc kills.

Warsong could easily be dropped to at least 15 minutes. I'd like to see some sort of shortened win scenario as well. i.e. If one team caps and neither team caps another flag for the next 2-3 minutes the game ends in favor of the team with the first cap. Saves everyone a lot of time, no matter how intent people are on spending 25 minutes for one mark. AV change was necessary and far overdue to be honest. Queue times are terrible almost all day, every day. And the mark turn in is just too bulky for the amount of BGs that are available and the amount of time they take. BG leveling was not really a concern of mine so w/e to that change. And the AFK timer is absolutely absurd now.

Blizzard should take a look at how Warhammer has their pvp system set up. tbh I think it works out a little better. Que times were good and lower levels still sucked but they could at least que and not get completely face rolled.
    [CENTER][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp]

"ok one down...get that druid....wait...the druid is dead??"

from my POV (80lvls, EU Reckoning / Abrechnung battlegroup)

BG are much better. I dont need fast honor, playing for fun.. and its no problrm for me wait 5min for WSG and 8min for rest 4 BG.
    For example EoS ... old EoS was on short queue, start..... and 5vs15 or I joined to full count but 0-4 towers, score 0-1000.... and 5-6-7times in row... never joined to new EoS with 15vs15... now? problem solved. Im happy with this new system I think its help...

There must be two Reckoning-EU's for sure, cause the one I play on surely does not have such queue times, buddy.