Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: FIRE/TTW spec and Scorch in a 25man Raid

I'm cracked up then, as I just checked MMOC's class abilities list, and ES didn't have the attack speed debuff in the tooltip.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by icetoken
    Thanks everyone for the info, I will maintain LV, MA and FB glyphs and start the rotation LB, Scorch x5, FB till hot Streak and see how it goes. Somehow in my mind it seemed the time it takes to scorch 5 times was taking away the time I could be doing FB's, but overall I can see, it's worth it and overall It'll add up to more dps and keeping my raid happy!

I do use Rawr actually and maybe I read it wrong. I was reading the Spell Info on the Stats page showing me the dps for each rotation and it tells me that the FBLBPyro > FBScLBPyro. But I guess it doesn't take into account the raid as a whole.
    The rotation itself, of course will be higher personal dps. BUT if there isn't anyone else keeping scorch up on the boss that rotation falls by the wayside because you (and everyone else) is missing 5% spell crit. If you have the box checked in Rawr for 'improved scorch' and check the rotations you will see FBLBPyro be higher because it is already applied. Don't forget to go under options and check 'maintain scorch' as well to get a more accurate representation.

Oh, and imp scorch glyph is only worthwhile if you are constantly recorching from 0->5 multiple times a fight (I think EJ said something like once every minute and a half or so). Which in single-target (or even dual-target) boss fights where you generally have one target to focus on that shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcdragon
    Consecrate does not snare, you might be thinking of Judgements of the Just which is in the prot tree.
    Thanks for the correction, i knew pally's had a slow, however i wasn't sure of it as I've never played one myself