Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Ummm.... Unbreakable Armor LOL @ it

Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix
    What does it feel like to fail on a daily basis?
    Feels good man.

But seriously now that post did make me laugh. "Paladinz -> warriorz -> druidz -> DKs whatever imba spell they might have" basically translates to "I am totally clueless and I speak with my heroic daily dungeon run experience." which is totally irrelevant when it comes to end game raiding. Warrior tanks are going downhill since Ulduar came out. There were some recent fixes but they're still behind druids and DKs, even tho DKs just got nerfed"
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

One reason why I dislike the way UA is right now is that it is very close to The Black Heart. UA gives a little bit more armor than TBH at the higher end and lasts for twice as long, but TBH has an ICD of 45 seconds while UA has a one minute (50 seconds if 4pc t9) cool down.

One reason why I dislike Vampiric Blood is that it really only gives + health. The + to healing results in huge numbers of overhealing done, but it does sometimes help make a single heal take you from null to full if needed =).

Both have their advantages to where they perform better and they both are helpful. To me they just don't feel like they near the same level of performance as Bone Shield.

Bone Shield has the potential to kick ass if you have enough avoidance that your charges don't get eaten in like 10 seconds imo.. but idk, I've never tanked as Unholy.. always been intrigued by it but the tree doesnt lend itself to tanking enough for me i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Malmsteen
    IMO as for tanking... Pala>>DK>>Druids>>Warriors whatever imba spell they may have
    fixed your line up and terrible spelling.

z's do not make you cool fyi

ua is worth a frost rune

just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by sharkethic86
    Bone Shield has the potential to kick ass if you have enough avoidance that your charges don't get eaten in like 10 seconds imo.. but idk, I've never tanked as Unholy.. always been intrigued by it but the tree doesnt lend itself to tanking enough for me i guess
    Bone Shield last a minimum of 12 seconds (Glyphed) and it has the potential to last for 100% like it does in Gormok the Impaler hehe. Unholy is lacking on the TPS department but it still is a wonderful tree in my opinion.

When you get up to ToC raids and whatnot you should have over 50% avoidance while out of combat and even more while in combat. I personally have 26% dodge 20% parry and 6% miss which is 52% (all numbers are rounded). With raid buffs and Rune Strike giving 200 dodge rating (via the Sigil) it might be around ~~ 57%-58% avoidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindran
    Bone Shield last a minimum of 12 seconds (Glyphed) and it has the potential to last for 100% like it does in Gormok the Impaler hehe. Unholy is lacking on the TPS department but it still is a wonderful tree in my opinion.

When you get up to ToC raids and whatnot you should have over 50% avoidance while out of combat and even more while in combat. I personally have 26% dodge 20% parry and 6% miss which is 52% (all numbers are rounded). With raid buffs and Rune Strike giving 200 dodge rating (via the Sigil) it might be around ~~ 57%-58% avoidance.
    Bosses knock a few % off your character sheet avoidance, but other than that logic is sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

I've hated frost ever since the Howling blast nerf. Who cares about that crappy tree.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

@ OP
    ZOMG Str = Parry

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

Death Knight tanking sucks a fat one at the moment.
    (Let my burning at the stake commence.)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor
    Warrior tanks are going downhill since Ulduar came out. There were some recent fixes but they're still behind druids and DKs, even tho DKs just got nerfed"
    qtf =(

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    I've hated frost ever since the Howling blast nerf. Who cares about that crappy tree.
    you obviously are not doing it right, because we seen no dps decrease from that so called nerf.

I hate blood/unholy so no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Burner
    you obviously are not doing it right, because we seen no dps decrease from that so called nerf.
    In aoe situations it is a nerf :<