Stormpike Cleaver
    Lionhead Slasher
    Westfall Saber

Horde:
    Hellscream Slicer
    Blood Fury
    Forsaken Bonecarver

Heroic versions of all 3 of course.

My question is, would the 2200 Relentless fist be better than axes for the extra 5% crit from CQC?

(I don't know hoe to make one of those cool purple links where the item stats pop up when you mouse over it, would have if I'd known. some help with this would be nice )

Re: BIS Weapons

I'm assuming you're a combat rogue, and its really just preference. Do you want RNG extra strikes or a garunteed increase to crit chance. up to you

Re: Relentless Fist??

i apologise for my question but did they fixed +hit bug on axes? i am not playing atm just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful
    i apologise for my question but did they fixed +hit bug on axes? i am not playing atm just asking.
    Yes

And to the OP: Generally pvp weapons are not better then a pve weapon of equal ilvl due to stat itemization. If however you're pvp weapons is vastly superior to our pve weapons, they might pull ahead till you can get pve weapons from the encounter you are in. However; I would spreadsheet the gear you have now and measure it against the pvp weapons then figure out if switching would be worth it to you until you can get a better one from one of the higher ilvl pve weapons.

Gwyni will henceforth be known as Meanie, Bringer of Tautologies

Re: BIS Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Shainingu
    I'm assuming you're a combat rogue, and its really just preference. Do you want RNG extra strikes or a garunteed increase to crit chance. up to you
    Both are RNG. There is no guarantees on either. You get a 5% chance to get and extra attack with a sword or axe, and you get a 5% extra chance to crit with a Fist or dagger. Both are equally RNG and that's why all the weapon specs are fairly close in terms of DPS. Maces are the only guaranteed specialization. You will always get 15% armor penetration on all attacks with a Mace.

ya I would spread sheet it but there aren't any current ones out atm, and all the ones I try to make are a disaster lol.

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t39136-c...4/#post1397179

For current working mutilate spreadsheet (working as in Beta version)

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t39136-c...1/#post1388377

For the current Beta version 4 of the combat spreadsheet. Both are links to a post within the rather large thread. However it should linke directly to the posts by Adrianna with the current ones.

Gwyni will henceforth be known as Meanie, Bringer of Tautologies

I have never understanded how a spreadsheet works..
    Can anyone explain it? Keep it simple please
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Akina_0WN3D
    I have never understanded how a spreadsheet works..
    Can anyone explain it? Keep it simple please
    Download the file and run it with excel or open office if you're on a mac. You put your gear straight into the drop down boxes, it'll even make recommendations on gems and when to gem for socket bonuses. We rogues are very lucky as Aldriana has put a great deal of time into the spreadsheet it is EXTREMELY easy to use. Many other classes are not so lucky.