Healing as a Paladin in 2's

With our prot/holy spec being nerfed to the ground, what do we do? Holy isnt that good since the heals just arent high enough and spamming holy shock/ holy light gets you oom in no time...

Any suggestions?

Re: Healing as a Paladin in 2's

Ye
    L2P.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

"To the ground"

I'm pretty sure that protholy is still perfectly viable healer, I didn't see that much of a survivability and mana regen nerfs so you'll still do more than fine..

I sense a lack of skill in the air surrounding the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos
    "To the ground"

I'm pretty sure that protholy is still perfectly viable healer, I didn't see that much of a survivability and mana regen nerfs so you'll still do more than fine..
    the point of prot/holy was the spellpower and crit from touched by the light. you still get the crit, but you loose out on a lot of spellpower.

i dont know why blizz r nerfing holy pallys imo i mean NERF RESTO DR00DS OMGOMGOGMGMOG ;D :P the only thing i hate about pallys is ret and bubble and sacred shield a bit since im a rogue ;P

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Ye
    L2P.
    lol you clearly dont know anything about pala's and cant say you have skill with only 2k in 3's

Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    the point of prot/holy was the spellpower and crit from touched by the light. you still get the crit, but you loose out on a lot of spellpower.
    Well atleast my problem with protholys has never been those, they still have the best survivability and endless mana, guess its good enough?

Yeah, I'm not exactly active at the moment, I only play arena on weekends. Apart from that I've been to around 2.2k in 3s and 2.3k in 2s with a multitude of setups.
    Seriously, you've gotten gladiator for free the last two seasons, it's time you did somehing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mwjousma
    lol you clearly dont know anything about pala's and cant say you have skill with only 2k in 3's
    Post your armory so we can see what is your skill and what do you know about pala.

im guessing alot of earlier "low rated" paladins got a bit higher then usual @the end of las seson when protholy became popular, now they are fine imo, but becouse the players are used to be close to immortal(atleast vs melee) they now see themselvs loosing games just becouse they are back to just beeing bad players. QQ posts are born

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkarn
    im guessing alot of earlier "low rated" paladins got a bit higher then usual @the end of las seson when protholy became popular, now they are fine imo, but becouse the players are used to be close to immortal(atleast vs melee) they now see themselvs loosing games just becouse they are back to just beeing bad players. QQ posts are born
    Precisely my point. I'm not sure how bad holy is, but seeing as a lot of 3s paladins are holy it can't be horrible, so it's clearly a l2p issue after 2 season of immortality

Quote Originally Posted by mwjousma
    With our prot/holy spec being nerfed to the ground, what do we do? Holy isnt that good since the heals just arent high enough and spamming holy shock/ holy light gets you oom in no time...

Any suggestions?

Someone QQing about prot/holy spec. Give me a break.
    walls o' textual eyerape
    IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES THEIR ANAL VIRGINITY

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Precisely my point. I'm not sure how bad holy is, but seeing as a lot of 3s paladins are holy it can't be horrible, so it's clearly a l2p issue after 2 season of immortality
    It's not horrible. l2p can be part of the issue, but so can comp and your teammate's playing ability (though probably not as much.)

Holy isnt that good since the heals just arent high enough and spamming holy shock/ holy light gets you oom in no time...
    Holy light = usually bad in arenas, considering it has a long casting timer giving the oportunity for an inturupt or a lockout. And the mana cost for Holy Shock seems worth it when you take into the fact of Infusion of light and other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by gibborim
    Just because you are doing it wrong without large scale failure does not mean you are doing it right.

Awesome this is where truly good players shine playing the healing spec that was ment to be instead of lolling there way to 2k with an OP spec gj myself playing holy in twos ain't difficult especially where mana is concerned sow judge wisdom autohit to full easy stuff.

Deleted

Holy is not bad, never been. It just requires a lot of baby-sitting from the teammates. Protholy did well all by himself