Thread: help

help

dear fellows i wonder if Empowered Deathbringer and Raging Deathbringer is any thing good for rogues i got the one form 25 man and 10 man
    (25 man) http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/49297/e...-deathbringer/

(10 man) http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/49297/e...-deathbringer/

plz giv me some good response

Re: help

Personally my take on those are they could be an interesting pvp weapon. Without having stats it could make it slightly less then great; however with the proc it could fall into line with the pyro-rockets/DMC:death/Bandit's insignia/ Sword spec combat rogue, type of dmg output. Trying to go for the burst dmg that procs all at once type of attacks. It would depend on the proc rate (my guess is like the other burst it is around 45sec internal CD), but it is more for a look/instant upgrade for those who don't have one of that ilvl/pvp fun.

This is what I would expect these weapons would be put to the most use. (Killing Spree, DMC:death or Bandits insignia or both if you are human, Hack n slash spec could prove rather interesting against a single target if everything procs during the spree)

Gwyni will henceforth be known as Meanie, Bringer of Tautologies

Yea well im a Night elf and well i tryid it out and it got a 10 sec CD but wen it prockts it hits for ower 3-4k so its a good wep i got 500 more dps with them and yes its is a great pvp wep used it in 2 arena matches and it wah cool

10+ Year Old Account

Weapon damage > stats. So yes, that weapon is GREAT. Though you shouldn't dual wield them as they are too slow for off-hand
    Vol'jin fanboy

From a personal standpoint, I am still currently using a Calamity's Grasp for my MH and I just recently got a Rune-Edged Blade to upgrade my Webbed Death. I've been looking at either a Deathbringer or a Vis'kag from Ony25 for an upgrade because even though it's a significant drop in stats, the sheer DPS increase may in fact be worth it (that and being able to go back to a single weapon specialization instead of 5/5 CQC and 1/5 HnS).

According to Shadowpanther.net, both 25 man weapons are significant MH upgrades over the CG I am still using. The 10 mans are not. The procs on both are said to be pretty low, so I don't know how much of an upgrade either is, but I'm still willing to give it a shot. Like I said the DPS and sheer top end damage make both better.

The only thing I'm not sure about is which is better. Vis'kag is supposed to be about a 2.5% chance to proc, is slightly faster and thus has a slightly smaller top end damage. The proc is also a static 2222 damage, but it is physical and is mitigated by armor but can crit. That makes it more valuable with more ArP.

On the other hand, the Deathbringer is supposedly procs a little more often, slightly slower and thus has a higher top end damage. The proc has a damage range, is not mitigated by armor (don't know if it's resistable, but I assume it is), and I'm not sure it can crit, but I'd assume it does, and I'd assume it's based on physical crit, not spell crit. It is not affected by spell power.

Both weapons have the same DPS.

According to shadowpanther.net, Vis'kag is slightly better of a weapon. While I'd settle for either, I'm not sure which one I like better. If I was ever able to get more t8 and more ArP, I would think Vis'kag would pull ahead. But with my current gear, I fear Deathbringer would be slightly better.

Oh the choices and decisions we Rogues need to make! ;D