Another, what proff for my shaman topic :((

Hey so i made my shaman now, lvling as enhancement , probably going Resto as mainspec in raids.

i got a priest with 450 alch
    i got a rogue with 450 enchanting and 450 inscription

so now im with this shaman, i will do some pvping while i lvl up towards 80 and even on 80 ill join some BG when im bored.

So here's my choices: engineering, leatherworking, jewelcrafting or tailoring

i was thinking lvling mining + engi while lvling up , and on 80 dropping mining for Leatherworking , buying all mats.
    What do you guys suggest being good for a shammy ?

Cheers.

Deleted

Re: Another, what proff for my shaman topic :((

If you wanna do BG:
    Engineering/JC, maybe even Tailoring, though that's more fitting for raids.
    It all depends on what you WANT to do...

But one tip: IF you level mining and engi, you can also farm some more ores/whatever, so you can level JC afterwards and don't have to buy everything from the AH.

If cost isn't a factor LW/JC is a nice combo, that's what I have on my shaman alt at least. If cost is a factor JC is considered the best profession so maybe JC/mining.

on 80 , pve is main goal.. just pvp sometimes when im bored.

but jc , it feeels like every1 has it now, and i dont wanna spend hourws and hours to make sure im not undercut, and undercutting others to make a bit of profit. (alreayd have that with my glyphs Q_Q)

Unless you're planning on being in a top guild on your server that requires double crafting professions for the "most" stat boosting possible, I'd go with LW/Skinning. The spellpower and ap fur linings are excellent no matter your spec, and the 40 crit rating from skinning isn't useless either, just not as beneficial stat-wise as a 2nd crafting profession can be.

Besides, as you've noticed, so many people have gone Inscription, JC, Alch, and BS, that LW leg kits are quite profitable again.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

True that, also i noticed today there was no bullets or engi arrow's on the ah and people looking for engi's in trade chat all the time. seems quite profitable.

But no im not planning to endgame raid hardcore, just casual but i have the money to have 2 crafting proffs.
    And for leveling engi seems alot more fun then leatherworking so i thought about mining + engi leveling, then drop mining and take LW instead on 80 , just buying all skins.