Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...

Re: EU First "A Tribute to Insanity" by Ensidia

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain
    Highly entertaining isn't it?
    Very much ;D. Every time i hit refresh a wild Nerd Rage appears.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=us.arygos.kentukyfried#inventory
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Just posting to say "congrats" and best regards. We had missed you guys lately.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Krematoria
    Sorry, i dont dare to reply. Your pic scares me too much, that look man... So horrifying :/
    i know its called style, its scary when you never been out of moms basement

Quote Originally Posted by cuteyonly
    It's you and your fellow yankee faggot brethren that is hijacking an Ensidia thread.
    That gives all Europeans the right to post whatver the fuck they want about you.

Protip for you - gtfo
    yankee? the baseball team? haha wow you europeans are dumber then you look, yea the baseball team highjacked this thread, good one.

heres my pro-tip, get laid...lol

Moderator edit: And here's my pro tip: This user is now banned. No need to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodaks
    Since you're banning people, how about banning this waste of sperm for posting this offensive picture.

Edit: Thanks for removing the pic!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteyonly
    He's also incredibly dumb. He actually thinks a baseball team originated the word Yankee. :

"The term Yankee, sometimes abbreviated to Yank, has a few related meanings, often referring to someone either of general United States origin or more specifically, within the US, to people of Northern origin or heritage."

Rofl that an American doesn't even know why a baseball team is called such.

LMFAO!!!!!!! LOL!!!! HAHA!!

but ya .. hes an idiot .. hell even people in America call other Americans Yankees .. guys just an idiot

Deleted

Ok, in about an hour I'm going to go through this entire thread and remove any posts that contain EU vs US flaming and ban that person for 3 weeks. You have that long to save yourselves by deleting your own offensive posts and then go read up on the forum rules.

Have fun.

Also, thread locked.