Thread: Camera Distance

Camera Distance

Is there another command that can increase the camera distance from your character? The one I currently use is

/console cameradistancemaxfactor 20

Now, it works, but when I want to go further, ie: I type 30 or 40 instead of 20, it only goes out the same distance as if I had typed 20. Is it something wrong with my settings? Or am I missing something?

Re: Camera Distance

the game used to allow u to be able to zoom out to the point where the world looked like a little dot almost, i remember zooming out a lot like that for raids so i could easily see what was going on around me especially during boss fights.

as far as i know now though the highest the game will let you get to is a factor or 50 which is what i have my max set to

i use the same command but instead of 20 i put 40.that makes me see clearly what happens around me.Give it a try

I use /script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",30) though I haven't needed it in a while (Back since Illidan) so unsure if it still works but it was pretty great.

It's still working, just tried it. A lot more overview now, thanks.

It sucks that my camera is stuck at the exact same range variant. Any other possibilities?