Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Have you seen a lock with 30k hp unbuffed?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ywall&n=Nemsis

I was running some bgs on my rogue (and my current side project is a lock!), and I saw this afflic lock who was at 32k at the time and he was regenerating about 835 hp every 5 secs. What shocks me is that he had so many epic gems for stamina, his sp is at 1750ish and I am wondering why he would put so much into stamina? I am just very confused that he would gem and enchant stamina. is there something I should know about locks at 80? normally theyre in the 20ks for hp and are easy to chew down with my rogue

Crackaine- it's like crack for the sophisticated man.

Patch 3.1.2... RIP engineering you will be remember with fond memories for the edge you gave arena

Deleted

Re: Have you seen a lock with 30k hp unbuffed?

He either is;
    - Bad and has no idea how to gem and play his class.
    - Having a blast being almost invincible.
    - Playing some kind of spec that still makes him able to kill everything only slower. (See number 2)

Quote Originally Posted by slrockin04

I was running some bgs on my rogue (and my current side project is a lock!), and I saw this afflic lock who was at 32k at the time and he was regenerating about 835 hp every 5 secs. What shocks me is that he had so many epic gems for stamina, his sp is at 1750ish and I am wondering why he would put so much into stamina? I am just very confused that he would gem and enchant stamina. is there something I should know about locks at 80? normally theyre in the 20ks for hp and are easy to chew down with my rogue
    Well, maybe he's pulling a season2 and pillar humping while keeping on rolling Dots.

That would be an interesting sight.
    Johnny: Dad! I did it?!
    Dad: Did what?! Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

i love this lock already.

I've seen a warlock with similar HP and needless to say with Soul Link he was damn near unkillable. Had no trouble killing us though, seemed to be destro if I remember correctly so not DoTing and draining just nuking.

Things like this just make PvP a joke tbh. The fact that one player can require two or three to take him down while not being a healing class.
    PvP is for those of lower intellect. Only someone with a low IQ would look at class imbalances, gear issues, racials, RNG, level advantages and number advantages and then claim that it was their skill was the main deciding factor in a battle. That's if they win. If they lose, the above will all of a sudden become relevant to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkle
    Things like this just make PvP a joke tbh. The fact that one player can require two or three to take him down while not being a healing class.
    Perhaps you are the joke... maybe you suck

He's spec'd into Imp and Voidy...

Lawl.
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

No shoulder enchant! L2P nub etc etc.

It's hard to tell, he may just be taking the mick and loving how people can't kill him. I tried similar myself with my Mage I'd specced Arcane/Frost and put myself up to about 22k Hp / 900 Resilience which is a long way short of this, but I was loving how I couldn't die. Did sod all dps though ...

Check out my youtube channel for Overwatch and other Blizzard content: https://www.youtube.com/c/eleventyten. You can also visit me at www.eleventyten.net !

15+ Year Old Account

I had 35k buffed when I pet-tanked Sartharion 3D.

R.I.P. YARG

Originally I thought that he had so much health because he may have had Glyphe of Lifetap which would increase his sp, but even then I looked at his glyphs and negative. I wish the guy would check out MMO so that he could tell us why he went about doing this ultra stam buffing. It sucks because he is in a different realm. I may start a lvl 1 and stalk him until I get an answer haha. And I do remember locks having some crazy hp back in tbc. My current lvl 41 alt is my first and only lock ever.

Crackaine- it's like crack for the sophisticated man.

Patch 3.1.2... RIP engineering you will be remember with fond memories for the edge you gave arena

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...encrest&n=Gwez

(if it's not updated: 28175hp, 955resi, 1744sp, 21.40%crit)
    World of Warcraft is merely a setback...

I am too stacking stamina. Currently im sitting on 25,7k hp UB, wich isnt much for the all relentless geared locks. But i am mostly hateful or equal. I have 640ish resilience, and 2027 spl power with Fel armor.

The single reason i do it, is because of melee/burst. With low resi, and low hp, i would be stunlocked->death, or bursted down of some sort. When being the cloth class with no shields or escape, and no heals, i find a great pleasure in having lots of hp just so that i can survive through a rogue suprise attack or a warrior face-storm. When i get even more hp, i might just switch to affliction, so no need for the shadowfury.

Even though you have lots of hp, you are not invincible, at least not on my battlegroup, because of the opposition always enters combat with a 2:1 player ratio. And i am perfectly comfortable with just stacking hp so i can survive until help arrives, the fact that i have less spl power and thus cant burn the opposition down fast is of no worry to me. Better to be alive after 1-2 minute fight, than to be possibly dead in 30 sec fight.

Stacking stamina is useless.
    Stack SP and 3 shot people with Destro.
    Hi

Deleted

I was running some bgs on my rogue (and my current side project is a lock!), and I saw this afflic lock who was at 32k at the time and he was regenerating about 835 hp every 5 secs
    what is he doing wrong? dots should heal more than 835hp and 835 hp is what my fel armor heal in destro
    and u should go demo armor when ur affli for 26% healing

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Stacking stamina is useless.
    He'd beg to differ.

The only warlocks that ever give most classes trouble are the ones who (rightly) stack Stamina and other defensive stats, allowing them to kill their targets over time -- the entire reason they're heaped upon with damage-over-time spells. The entire class was based around that concept originally, and it's only god-awful players like yourself who've steered Blizzard down the wrong path. Mages are the burst magic class. Good warlocks prefer to toy with their prey. Fragile little bitches like you are the ones who flood forums like this one crying about how much of a buff warlocks need. /spit
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

The only reason for stacking stamina is if you PvP without a healer in 2's and 3's. Resilliance is twelve times better when playing with a healer (seeing the fights go on for a few minutes) and having under 2k spellpower is just sad. My guess is that this dude sucks bigtime.

I'm on 27.5-ish with my gear with spell pen 'cap', hit cap and 2.4k sp unbuffed.

i can clearly see that there is a very high probability of that warlock wanting to have a great fun buffing himself with as much hp as possible then make a ss with +20%hp av buff

have you guys ever heard about doing something for FUN?

question is, why stack stamina? for PVP without healer? maybe............... but if u have healer + brain, + something as 900resil + 24K HP + soulink + teleport.. its enough.. and spell power is real rockenroll....

Obviously he's playing with a tank spec for locks, I was in group with one the other day with 32k unbuffed, was suprisingly good but I he did take more damage than normal lol

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Greetings, my name is Deltrus, I'm a discipline priest, and I have about 26k hp in pvp, over 1,000 resilience, and my dots will eat you whilst I heal myself through it all.

Have a good day.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water