[Loot Add-on] Something better than X-Loot?

I regularly organise groups to go to Sunwell and Black-temple (we(ve got Thori'dal last week).

I use group-loot mode.. don't wanna spent my life dispatching lvl 70 gear. However, in order to get everyone happy, I tell "everyone limits him/herself with one T6 and one off-set item per instance"

To check everyone plays the game through the Need/greed rands, I need an add-on to display clearly who win what.

I fount XLoot and XLoot Lonitor that have pretty features, easy to use, tracking, history, per object / per player, exports etc.. filter, quality threshold filter..

How ever... I can't find a way to filter the information regarding the emblems. This add-on let itself flooded by Emblem looting infos!

Does someone has a such nice add-on, without that emblem issue?

Many thanks

Re: [Loot Add-on] Something better than X-Loot?

RaidTracker

15+ Year Old Account

maybe you can find KSK (KonferSuicideKings) usefull, our current loot system. Its pretty simpel, there is a list with everyone on it. From start everyone has a spot on the list and when loot drops, you get to bid on the item and the bidder with the highest spot on the list gets the item. He is now suicided to the bottem of the list and everyone beneath him moves up a spot.
    This way the loot will be distributed evenly among those in the raid.

Hope this was what you were looking for.

Unfortunately, not. I've been using the SK in a previous guild during the T7 era. It's a very good, fair, impartial distribution system (just have to check that your 24 ppl have checked-out the themselves the modality ( /w bid etc)).

Here, the purpose is lvl 60 and lvl 70 raids, with group loot. My only concern is to be able to check live that items are fairly distributed (having nobody taking every token). I'm striving to get these 24 people moderate themselves on the dice button.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

If you're looking for things on who wins what, check out GreedBeacon. It hides all the roll info until the end, and then puts a single line in chat saying who won, and whether they rolled need or greed. You can click on the word "[NEED]" or "[GREED]" in that line to get a window of all the rolls actually made, and by whom.