T9 4st bonus questions

EI page gives several cool specs in 3.2.2 among which 2hander 16/0/55 and dw 3/13/55 seem the best options. However, which spec scales better with t9 bonus sets ?
    Does Black Ice or Dark conviction/Bladed armor scale better with frost fever/blood plague?
    Why does frost fever crit more than blood plague without razorice buff?
    And which would you choose: blood/uh or frost/uh in pvp with four setbonus?

Re: T9 4st bonus questions

afaik blood plague crits more the ff cause the theory is it goes of your melee crit chance since plague strike is melee and icy touch is a spell.
    about scaling id say black ice is better at scaling BUT is it better then 5% crit and w/e ap im not sure

Re: T9 4st bonus questions

Quote Originally Posted by Deathy
    afaik blood plague crits more the ff cause the theory is it goes of your melee crit chance since plague strike is melee and icy touch is a spell.
    about scaling id say black ice is better at scaling BUT is it better then 5% crit and w/e ap im not sure
    Its actually been the opposite in practice. Frost Fever seems to have a crit rate roughly equal to my melee crit rate whereas blood plague is somehow completely random, being roughly around 17%, with my melee crit around 28% and spell crit around 22%. It seems rather non-intuitive and I tried playing with a mage last night to see if we could figure out possible reasons behind this but were stumped, and so if anyone has any good reasoning behind this, I would love to hear it.

Also, my sample size wasn't overly large, probably about 350 disease ticks on a test dummy, but I would think that would be within a margin of error of 5% at least of my spell crit, so blood plague seems like it might just like to crit when it feels like it?