I have to clean up my bars AND a problem I found with vuhdo

I have been running ENH and have quite a few junk things in my bars bottom 2 and right 3. Well with a 24" monitor no biggie I thought.
    Last night I switched to healing and put up vuhdo and this is where I said ENOUGH. With 33 people displayed I was sunk. I have to cut this crap back to what is really needed. Can someone show me or tell me what a shaman really needs to have on their bars?

ps I found out a problem with vuhdo while doing this. I was in group 6 and I could not cast anything on group 6 or 7 on the right hand side of my screen.
    It seems that behind the vuhdo display was my guild chat I had thrown over to the side. Any bars on top of the chat box would not take a click. I moved it over and it worked fine. put it back on top of the chat box and no key clicks registered. I was shocked at this and could not understand does it think the click is on the chat box and not on the top panel?

Re: I have to clean up my bars AND a problem I found with vuhdo

Quote Originally Posted by sparks
    ps I found out a problem with vuhdo while doing this. I was in group 6 and I could not cast anything on group 6 or 7 on the right hand side of my screen.
    It seems that behind the vuhdo display was my guild chat I had thrown over to the side. Any bars on top of the chat box would not take a click. I moved it over and it worked fine. put it back on top of the chat box and no key clicks registered. I was shocked at this and could not understand does it think the click is on the chat box and not on the top panel?

That's because the frame strata of vuhdo is set lower than your chat window, it's not a bug.
    Simply dragging it away, and returning it at those chat boxes wont solve it.
    You have to change the frame strata from "background" or whatever it's on, to "high", "tooltip" or something like that.

Re: I have to clean up my bars AND a problem I found with vuhdo

yea I was moving it off the chat frame to see if that was it and it was. Put it back and even though the chat frame is behind it I could not click on vuhdo frames.

I am going to clean up my interface and get rid of a ton of crap. I got in the habit play enh, plenty of room just drop in another bar and put food here, mount here, oh yea I need that totem. Then it got where I was dropping stuff in bars and looking a month later and saying WTF is that? oh I will fix it later.

Can dominos bars or any bars be set to have a set of bars for healing and a set for dps or something like that.
    So I have bars 1-4 set up for when I heal and replacement bars 1-4 for dps.