extreme lagg in ToC since patch

after suffering horrendous lagg in ulduar 25 and thorim evade bugging last night in ulduar 25 my guild decided to head over to ToC and do 2 x 10 man groups to finish off the nights raiding so i swap over to my DK to tank for one of the groups.
    All is fine as we are buffing up etc getting a constant 60 FPS, but as soon as we make the pull on the beast encounter my FPS pretty much hits 1-2 game is freezing like crazy and eventually in Disconnected..
    tried 2-3 pulls before the guild replaced me which is understandable so i wait for 20 mins or so till they clear it, i then make a Onyxia 10 group which I tank with zero issues no lagg no FPS spikes constant 50-60 FPS all through the fight.

So I ask has anybody else suffered this issue with ToC since the patch??
    I have read posts about ppl chain DC`ing in the thorim and beasts encounters and even a few guildies have suffered from this issue but I have never been affected by any issues untill the 3.2.2 patch..
    any Idea`s?
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Re: extreme lagg in ToC since patch

First of all fps doesn't have anything to do with lag...
    2nd You could have stated your server? Time? Did anyone else on the server experience it etc...