Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    anuket

How come it's only me?

How come it's only me that, no matter what bracket or toon I am playing, I am topping charts and topping caps/defends/returns etc?

I do it every game on every alt. Why don't other people step up their game to my level? We could be rolling Horde all day but instead they choose to not maximize their skills and hinder the team.

Re: How come it's only me?

Dude, stfu and go jerk your e-peen somewhere were normal people cant see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Your bridge is that way ---------->
    Hater's gonna hate.

You're so good.
    Wish I was you, swear.

anuket

Quote Originally Posted by McGnarlz
    Sounds like you have trouble stepping up your game to help your team get the win.

anuket

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    You're so good.
    Wish I was you, swear.
    yeah..bitches on my nuts all day you know? I got to kick them off sometimes so i can rock some BGs

BATTLEGROUNDS ARE MAD SERIOUS BRO.

LIKE THEY'RE SUPER LEGIT. THIS GUY IS PRO.

Wow!!! Anuket, what was your reasoning in posting this topic? I don't get it.

well you may be good but seeing as your not modest i will not stroke your epeen ...truth is people don't care to in really ...most try to be top dps cause they think that is what counts ...holding ground is what matters ...one of the things i like about battlegrounds ...strategy needed to win kinda like in war

Quote Originally Posted by anuket
    How come it's only me that, no matter what bracket or toon I am playing, I am topping charts and topping caps/defends/returns etc?

I do it every game on every alt. Why don't other people step up their game to my level? We could be rolling Horde all day but instead they choose to not maximize their skills and hinder the team.
    GUIZ I RUN AROUND IN EOTS TOTLY LIKE PWNING NUBS IN THE CENTER. I AM SUPR HELPFUL 2 TEH TEAM. WUT R OBJECTIVEZ THO? PPL KEEP SAYING 2 GET FLAG N TOWERS. THIS IS PVP NOT SIM CITY, Y R PPL TRYING 2 GET TOWRZ?

anuket

Quote Originally Posted by errosync
    BATTLEGROUNDS ARE MAD SERIOUS BRO.
    Yeah they actually were back before this dueling in a box minigame called Arena came along.

anuket

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    GUIZ I RUN AROUND IN EOTS TOTLY LIKE PWNING NUBS IN THE CENTER. I AM SUPR HELPFUL 2 TEH TEAM. WUT R OBJECTIVEZ THO? PPL KEEP SAYING 2 GET FLAG N TOWERS. THIS IS PVP NOT SIM CITY, Y R PPL TRYING 2 GET TOWRZ?
    No I rarely fight in the mid in EotS. Usually defending or trying to push for a 3rd or 4th node.

Sounds like you have trouble stepping up your game to help your team get the win.
    Sounds like you're kind of missing the idea of WoW... It's a GAME. Games are designed for people to have FUN. Just because people don't want to spend hours upon hours of effort grinding for PvP gear, and practicing their PvP skills until they're flawless does not mean that they should not be allowed to be in battlegrounds. I, personally, suck at PvP -- always have, and always will. I still really enjoy a good WSG or AB. Should I not be allowed to be in the same group as someone like you who works really hard to be the best possible? Maybe, but how on earth is Blizzard going to determine that?

I would understand you griping if you were on, say, a 3v3 arena team that's competing and was formed with the goal of topping the charts, where you CHOOSE the players and actually interact with them and only them on a regular basis. Battlegrounds, however, are random.

Finally, and attached to my first point -- people probably aren't getting as many caps / defends / returns as you, because they're killing people, and that is way more fun than camping a flag waiting. Sure, winning is fun, but I'd much rather have a blast on the way and lose then be bored for 15 minutes just to get more honor to buy better gear to improve my skills at being bored.

Yeah they actually were back before this dueling in a box minigame called Arena came along.
    Fair fights are like, totally unfair!

Here's why people don't like arenas. A bunch of people thought they were good at PVP, then blizzard implemented a way to have fair fights. Suddenly people who thought they were good are getting their asses kicked. Rather than admit they weren't as good as they think they complain about arenas.

It's that simple. It really is.

2s aren't balanced though, I'll admit that. ANY class can do well in 5s, and even 3s with a bit more care about the comp.

If you think BGs are more balanced than arenas in any way shape or form, you are a bad who is in denial. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by McGnarlz
    What? You mean you LIKE being that leach who joins BGs just to get free XP and honor?

It's because you were so bad that blizz decided to give your account it's own bg to run around in so you could "capture flags" & "cap bases" to your hearts content.

Oh and I think it's pretty obviouse that the OP is just an attention whore and is a bit bored tonight.
    "Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game."

It seems to be becoming easier and easier for people to troll you guys. No matter how obvious it is, people jump to extending a thread that does not need to be extended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurlij
    It seems to be becoming easier and easier for people to troll you guys. No matter how obvious it is, people jump to extending a thread that does not need to be extended.
    I'm noticing the same dealio on all of my alts in bg's too, so it isn't just a useless troll.

Death to afk leechers.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

I am always last on dmg done and healing done. honorable kills = 0 every time, on every alt.

does that mean I have a small weener now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    I am always last on dmg done and healing done. honorable kills = 0 every time, on every alt.

Hahaha..you make me smile. Here you go my friend!! http://www.4extenze.net/
    Failure to evolve is failure to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke

Yes it does =(