Priest PvP Trinkets

This thread is just to ask around and see what trinkets other disc priests and other healers use in arena. I find myself constantly reconsidering which is more effective, particularly whether to go for resilience trinkets or spell power ones.

What I've been using for a while now is Medallion of the Horde (http://thottbot.com/i42122) and the Forethought Talisman (http://thottbot.com/i40258). I find the talisman proc is very, very nice as a disc priest and the spell power is generous too. I find, however, many priests and other healers go for resilience or the battlemaster trinket instead. Is it all relative to my other stats or is there a combination of trinkets that is just plain better? Additionally, to what extent does the bracket affect my choice? Any thoughts?

Re: Priest PvP Trinkets

As far as bracket choices that can have a large effect. In 2s I use a PVE regen trinket and a Wintergrasp trinket. In 3s I use Battlemaster and Medallion. The reason is that 2s will often drag out substantially, while people die very quickly in 3s. It's the same reason Satin can be preferable in 3s, while Mooncloth is much better in 2s.

I personally use Medallion of the Horde and the 111 SP Battlemaster Trinket, because I find the use effect to be extremely useful if I'm focused. But I don't really have good gear yet, I suspect I'll want to switch to a regen trinket (at least for 2s) when I get full Relentless/Furious stuff.

It's really about what you need, I think. Do you die too fast? Do you go OOM too fast? If you answer any of them with yes, then you'll pretty much know what you need.

Apart from that, what the guy above me wrote.

Right now, I would say the pvp trinket with res (medalion of hord) is a must for any non-human. And the second I would go with battlemaster trinket with 150 spellpower.

The second trinket becuase with my current gear the on use proc (that scales with your hp) gives me 5k hp through an MS buff and has saved my life more times then I can count.
    For my human priest (yes, dont ask why but I have 2 lvl 80 priests) I use the spellpower battlemaster trinket and the platinum disks with haste, becuase that on use haste is awsome with PI. 1 second flash of lights and a 1 second uv cooldown.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

I roll with the int trinket from triumph badges and battlemaster, gives me 1 mana burn advantage in mana burn wars or outlasting.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

I dont mana burn, I dont play 2's anymore. If i have time/mana to cast non-heals i'm either dpsing or MC'ing for CC.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Same goes for 2s now actually. Resil is too high for Mana Burn to be worth your time until very, very, very late into a game. Better off dropping HF/Smite, maybe even MB if you're not 54/17.

I use both from wintergrasp now (the one with sp that remove mov. imparing and the one that provides resilience and use: haste)

BUT

i found the haste use is not good as gain 4.6k life, so i'm farming honor to use Medalion of the horde, that gives more resilience and remove mov. imparing, and the battle master that gives more spell power and use: +4.6 life, so:

from 105sp and remove mov. imp. and 95 resil + use:haste to 150sp + use:4.6k life and 108 resil + remove mov. imp.