Looking for a One Button Herb/Mine Macro

I'm looking for a one button macro that will switch between Find Minerals and Find Herbs. If Herbs is up, I want it to switch to Ore. If Ore is up, I want it to switch to Herbs.

Any help would be appreciated.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Re: Looking for a One Button Herb/Mine Macro

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    I'm looking for a one button macro that will switch between Find Minerals and Find Herbs. If Herbs is up, I want it to switch to Ore. If Ore is up, I want it to switch to Herbs.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence Find Herbs, Find Minerals

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted

A castsequence macro is indeed the closest you will get to what you want with a macro.

You could also use the addon Gatherer though, it lets you track both ore and herbs at the same time from its database.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/gatherer.aspx

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

It doesn't actually let you TRACK them both, but it will display "known locations where nodes have spawned in the past" for both.

Deleted

You could use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cksw.html#info, tiny little addon that does it for you automatically, and uses Gathermate and the Gathermate data pack to know the locations of every node in the game

There is a small bug with it, as it's not been updated for quite some time, but the fix is also listed, and should take seconds to complete, I'm using it with no issues

/Enjoy

Deleted

Code:
    /run if not THO then local f,t,c=CreateFrame("Frame","THO"),1,0 f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(_, e) c=c+e if c>3 then c=0 SetTracking(t) if t==1 then t=2 else t=1 end end end) THO:Hide() end
    /run if THO:IsVisible() then THO:Hide() else THO:Show() end
    use it on your own risk