Lock PvP: Tailoring or Engineering?

The subject is pretty standard and I wanted to get some feedback from Warlocks that are currently involved in Arena and their experience. Not that I will make the sk-100, but when I look at Warlocks there for reference I notice that a handful of them are using engineering either for the rocket enchant or for the haste (also hand) enchant. I was reading about the cloak enchant that tailors get and it seems pretty dope how it adds a ton more spell power. For any Locks that are tailors, does this buff proc frequently? Would the 1.5k-2k dmg from the rockets, or the 300+ haste from the hand enchant, be better than the Cloak enchant from Tailoring? I am leveling my lock to pvp with and do some light raiding. The idea is to stack Jewelcrafting with either Engineering or with Tailoring. I have another 80 that farms for me so gathering the mats for eihter of the two would not be an issue. I just would like to know what you guys think of lolengineering.

Crackaine- it's like crack for the sophisticated man.

Patch 3.1.2... RIP engineering you will be remember with fond memories for the edge you gave arena

Deleted

Re: Lock PvP: Tailoring or Engineering?

Don't forget that it's more than just a rocket if you're doing bgs and duels. I'm talking about rocket boots, bombs and 'nades which incapacitates foes if your Shadowfury is on cooldown, which is also handy vs melee to get a fear off without being interrupted. And don't forget the parachute for AB and world pvp fun.

I'd definitly vote for Engineering. Got it on most of my chars. Never had any regret about it putting it on any class of mine.

Engineering for sure.

The only useful thing that tailoring has is lightweave which isnt good for pvp anyway.
    ˙spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ʎɯ ןןɐ ʎɐןd ı

15+ Year Old Account

Engineering. It's more macros and buttons, but they're FUN buttons.

Tailoring is fun for BG's (Netherweave Nets) but that's about it.

And I'm going to do you a favor. Mining. Engineering will destroy your soul otherwise.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted

Engineering...there is no better