Thread: High dps?

High dps?

With this gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...C3%A1v%C3%A0ge without the gun, but with the 150 badges crossbow from lvl 70, is 2600+- dps as MM in a raid situation good? (My pet is a lvl 77 cat from Scholazaar)

Re: High dps?

Well i would say its pretty good. Ive seen alot full Naxx10 ppl cant even reach 3k DPS.

http://www.femaledwarf.com/ <<< Type your name or Armory and calculate.

Each time you gear up, use it.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Pure blue and yellow gems are always pro and so is your spec.

Read the stickies and L2P.

Atty, did you notice I have lvl 70 gear?
    I don't get epic gems for heroic gear, and the other gear is lvl 70.
    A mage in VoA earlier had [Epic] achi and full epic gems with 2100 dps. I got partly blue and lvl 70 gear, and with 2.5k. That's who should l2p.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    Atty, did you notice I have lvl 70 gear?
    I don't get epic gems for heroic gear, and the other gear is lvl 70.
    A mage in VoA earlier had [Epic] achi and full epic gems with 2100 dps. I got partly blue and lvl 70 gear, and with 2.5k. That's who should l2p.
    Ya I noticed. You're doing rather low dps for your gear which has a lot to do with your spec.

And when I said blue and yellow gems I was referring to your 15 sta and 10 crit gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Atty
    Pure blue and yellow gems are always pro and so is your spec.

Read the stickies and L2P.
    you couldn't have sounded any less of a tosser.

OT. your dps is fairly high for your gear, but there's not much point in keeping the 70 gear for much longer, replace it asap and start gemming/chanting your gear fully.

You think I want to keep the 70 gear? I leveled 80 yesterday =P
    And also, I don't care to replace the gems on the 70 gear when I gonna replace it soon anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    You think I want to keep the 70 gear? I leveled 80 yesterday =P
    And also, I don't care to replace the gems on the 70 gear when I gonna replace it soon anyway...
    That's what i mean. I'm saying you DON'T want to keep them. Replacing them with heroic blues and getting cheap enchants/gems is better than keeping the 70gems and no chants if you see what i'm saying.