Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Horde X-realm AV's got you down?

Have you been rofl stomped recently down to your Aid station (alliance) and farmed for honor in a big horde zerg fest recently?

Re: Horde X-realm AV's got you down?

Horde doesn't do anything but rush in AV.

use that to your advantage.

www.xrealms.org

Ever since they set up shop on US-Whirlwind Horde, AV has changed from a hopeless affair to an easy honor farm

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Winterhoof
    Horde doesn't do anything but rush in AV.

use that to your advantage.
    Both the Alliance and Horde rush, it now comes down to who is ever faster of the two. Horde on the Vengeance Battlegroup has no problem snatching Defeat from the jaws of Victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    right behind you but dont turn around cause that will only piss me off!

In my battlegroup alliance wins av a large majority of the time
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

for those of you who are talking about rushing and tanking AV im gunna help you out with a little advice. gtfo. you really have no clue what this thread is about. but before you gtfo, i will continue to be helpful to you and let you know how xrealms works:

basicly they divide up 40ppl into 6 grps. some grps are responsible for taking towers, some are for recapping towers, others are to head to certain positions and wait for the green light. nearly all 40 of these ppl are in vent and a leader is coordinating what is happening using a prescribed plan. under normal circumstances they almost always execute this plan flawlessly. this results in around 1800 honor per game. sometimes they get a few pugs in their game or RL is new or mistakes are made so this number might go down to 1500. but the opposite happens too, where they do perfectly and get around/over 2000. (if either of the two happen, its usually they get 2000+ honor)

i lvled an alt from 77 to 80 in about 4 hours using xrealms. games will last anywhere from 10-15 min.
    there you go. now gtfo of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MintMagic
    for those of you who are talking about rushing and tanking AV im gunna help you out with a little advice. gtfo. you really have no clue what this thread is about. but before you gtfo, i will continue to be helpful to you and let you know how xrealms works:

basicly they divide up 40ppl into 6 grps. some grps are responsible for taking towers, some are for recapping towers, others are to head to certain positions and wait for the green light. nearly all 40 of these ppl are in vent and a leader is coordinating what is happening using a prescribed plan. under normal circumstances they almost always execute this plan flawlessly. this results in around 1800 honor per game. sometimes they get a few pugs in their game or RL is new or mistakes are made so this number might go down to 1500. but the opposite happens too, where they do perfectly and get around/over 2000. (if either of the two happen, its usually they get 2000+ honor)

i lvled an alt from 77 to 80 in about 4 hours using xrealms. games will last anywhere from 10-15 min.
    there you go. now gtfo of this thread.

You are correct. I did the same and it was awesome.

Horde need X-realms because no one listens or plas as if they have ever set foot in a bg before. Some moron always caps SF GY and delay's the game 30min.

If you dont know how to play AV then gtfo

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Well I was hoping to see some alliance from the Cyclone group chime in but oh well. Recently we have had an Xrealm member leading at night and have moved from the "perfection" runs to a choke point control. Its much more fun and for those of us who dont need speed runs its sure a nice break. Pullin 2500 honor every 15-20 is good enough for me. And also see'n the alliance leave the BG totally dominated and only gain about 250 honor is nice too. :P

Only reason we're getting stomped in AV regular on Stormpike BG is because the Alliance are boycotting Isle of Conquest since they can't figure out how to win it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.