Thread: which trinket

which trinket

my friends and i are in a 3v3 team. Arms warrior, resto drood, and ret pally (me). my question is should i use the str greatness card or the Attack Power Disks from Wintergrasp. i heard 3v3 is more controlled burst then survival. so was wondering on opinions.

Re: which trinket

To each his own. I'll never abandon my greatness card for arena. Unless I get a death's verdict. Even then I like my 2nd trinket slot to be something with a big AP use feature.

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan
    my friends and i are in a 3v3 team. Arms warrior, resto drood, and ret pally (me). my question is should i use the str greatness card or the Attack Power Disks from Wintergrasp. i heard 3v3 is more controlled burst then survival. so was wondering on opinions.
    Depending on your rating i'd suggest a battlemaster's, its a large chunk of AP and helps you survive when you get focused. Or did you mean other than battlemaster's or?

Well, b4 i think str is more helpful until I got some debuff that lower my str for certain percentage then I figure out why people like attack power in Arena, you won't lose your attack power by getting those debuffs, good luck.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by WorriorLee
    Well, b4 i think str is more helpful until I got some debuff that lower my str for certain percentage then I figure out why people like attack power in Arena, you won't lose your attack power by getting those debuffs, good luck.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=47437
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=26016
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48560

/cough

debuff that lower strenght? link plz
    except old vindication i dont remember any..

If you're human, greatness card and battlemasters. If not, greatness card and the WG trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=47437
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=26016
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48560

/cough

debuff that lower strenght? link plz
    except old vindication i dont remember any..
    They are all debuffs with fix amounts, so it doesn't matter how much AP you have.
    If you consider a dispelled Blessing of Kings as a -10% str debuff, you'd lose less stats with a AP trinket than with a str trinket.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    They are all debuffs with fix amounts, so it doesn't matter how much AP you have.
    If you consider a dispelled Blessing of Kings as a -10% str debuff, you'd lose less stats with a AP trinket than with a str trinket.
    thats not a debuff and its easily fixed :P
    /cast BoK

:-\ :-\ :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    Hmm, 1 Strength has the same budget as 2AP. With talents you get 2.3 AP from 1 strength, and 2.5 after you add in BoK.

So you're saying that 2.5, with a possible drop to 2.3 if you get purged is worse than 2?

BoK 6% base mana,
    Purge 8% base mana,
    Dispel magic 14% base mana.

I wouldn't worry too much about the enemy healer purging your BoK, but if he wants to oom himself trying you should encourage him.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

l2brain

Go for the PVP trinket.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike
    Hmm, 1 Strength has the same budget as 2AP. With talents you get 2.3 AP from 1 strength, and 2.5 after you add in BoK.

So you're saying that 2.5, with a possible drop to 2.3 if you get purged is worse than 2?

BoK 6% base mana,
    Purge 8% base mana,

I wouldn't worry too much about the enemy healer purging your BoK, but if he wants to oom himself trying you should encourage him.
    +30% dispel resistance

if the luck is on his side he will maybe dispel something.. sacred shield 6 sec buff maybe lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    l2brain

Go for the PVP trinket.
    When hes human and dont get any use of the pvp part of trinket?
    atleast i hope he is.

l2brain better

Quote Originally Posted by ShaeLi
    When hes human and dont get any use of the pvp part of trinket?
    atleast i hope he is.

l2brain better
    His sig is a dwarf...
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike

BoK 6% base mana,
    Purge 8% base mana,

This numbers are cool, but everyone knows that arena matchs aren't always perfect, and GCD can become pretty expensive for a blessing of kings. Purge dispels two magics, btw.

Judging through intelligence shown in this post, he was probably doing arenas with resurrection sickness.