Poll: Do you play WoW with the original sounds/music?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Do you play wow with music?

I always listen to music with the exception of during arenas. Sometime catching the sound of the enemy rogue vanishing while you pillar humping to avoid their mage can make or break a game.
    When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside.

Re: Do you play wow with music?

Usually I listen to whatever's going on in-game, just to keep myself alert. If I'm not doing anything very involved, I'll turn the sound effects off and the music down so I can listen to a few podcasts. Music, for whatever reason, tends to distract me from the game.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    Avenged Sevenfold when Leveling, Metallica during dungeons, Mixed when PvP'n,
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't listen to the in game music unless it's new content. Usually it's other music I have playing. Can't PvP without a good playlist.

It comes down to the characters I guess. Like, my troll shaman I love playing evanescence and korn, but my rogue I love playing Disturbed and Slipknot and stuff. Just appeals to the toons I guess.

i cant bg without the barney song just makes me want things to die
    i have a playlist made up of die motherfucker die by dope indestructible by disturbed and the barney song

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I do raids or new content, like leveling etc in a new patch/expansion I always use ingame music.
    Use my own music when doing anything else ingame.

im a hunter so i have my game volume all the way down most of the time so i dont have to hear my gun/bow go off every half a second and im to lazy to configure it so i can hear the things i want, but i always play with actual music going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirvala View Post
    When I raid - No because I need to listen to vent.

When I quest - No, I play music.

WHen I feel nostalgic and do old instnaces for fun - Yes
    pretty much this for me. though most of the time i play with barely audible sound (music and sfx).

I usually listen to my music when Leveling or just doing my professions. If I'm PvPing or in a dungeon I usually turn on my game sounds. Not sure why but I always feel like I do worse in Dungeons/raids when I listen to my own music. xD And PvP for obvious reasons.

I listened to ingame music and sounds until level 70 on my first character.

Nowadays, during new expansions/raids/dungeons etc I'll listen to the ingame music, with my own stuff at other times.
    I don't like having music and voice communication on at the same time (when it comes to my metal, it's either full volume or off) so I turn ingame music on at about 10% volume during raiding/arena just to cover up the annoying static etc.