Thread: RPM 3 v 3!

RPM 3 v 3!

I am currently a disc priest playing a 2200 3 v 3 PMR, we are having trouble with a few teams such as druid hunter ret paladin, enhancement shaman hunter and paladin. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Re: RPM 3 v 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhands
    druid hunter ret paladin.
    Do your best to lock that hunter down, no way you'll be able to outlast them so you'll need to go for a kill when they arn't expecting it

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhands
    enhancement shaman hunter and paladin.
    Beast Cleave was designed to counter RMP, not much you can do here but try and kill the hunter pet. and try kiting the shaman (kill earthbind asap). a kill on the pally would be easiest, but hard to do early on.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Sit on hunter on the first comp, control the ret to minimize damage and get a fear on the druid at the right time you can get a kill.
    Beastcleave is QQ to RMP, control pally, break those totems, sit on hunter not much to do there, if you get focused go defensive but not too defensive otherwise you have no way to get out from their pressure. LoS the hunter when he starts kiting the rogue, spellsteal/dispell BL's, fast switches to the hpally if the hunter is out of LoS are a good way to go.

From what i saw in my matches against Enh/BM/DPriest you need to control the Enh sham with everything you have. The hunter actaully wasn't the one beating me up so much as the sham. He'd spam purge while i was kiting him and then just freedomwolf to me after a frost shock and interrupt any casts i had. With no barrier mages are very gibbable, esp since they had a priest to dispell the block. Now that BM only lasts 10 seconds, BM hunter's aren't nearly as scary.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

wrong, gotta kill shaman and make him go defensive. did you not watch the tournament? All 3 wins from Button Basher were shaman kills. it wasn't coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdson
    wrong, gotta kill shaman and make him go defensive. did you not watch the tournament? All 3 wins from Button Basher were shaman kills. it wasn't coincidence.
    killing shamans is always a good idea. without peel from their team they die faster than hunter pets.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdson
    Which tourney? MLG Dallas? If that was it then no, i didn't see it.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr
    Beast Cleave was designed to counter RMP
    wait, designed?