Beast Cleave healer options..?

Hey all,

For my BM/Enh comp, can any healer other than Paladin be as effective? I'm thinking priest would be the next closest. Thoughtful opinions, please!

Re: Beast Cleave healer options..?

Tbh, would not play the same comp/ that comp. It was the shit untill it won Mlg Dallas and blizz shit on both classes. I was #2 on my server with an insane winning record and now we cant get kills or keep pressure up like we were able to. Gl tho if u guys can make it work!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Dispels are useful to keep the shammy on the target (freedom), tho with a druid you could cc one target and go for a scattershot kill.
    Bring the player. Not the class.

i played against this team with a priest healer and it was pretty rockin. They trained the shit out of me (the mage) and they had a priest to dispell my block. I can't do much against them with no buffs so... gg. We did a lot better when we chain CC'd the sham with everything we had. The hunter really doesn't hurt much anymore though because he's control-able now after 10 seconds vs 20.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

best cleave healers in my personal experiences are resto shamans, closely followed by dr00ds

Neither do I play beastcleave, nor do I know anybody wo plays beastcleave and I still think it's ridiculous that rmp is allowed to dominate for years and its only real counter-comp gets the nerfbat after two weeks. just sayin...

@topic: I really think that holy pal or priest should be the way to go. both clases can help the DDs in scoring a kill much better than shaman or druid healers. in addition, both classes have effective "oh crap" buttons to mitigate incoming burst and allow the DDs to keep DPSing rather than turtling.
    This user has been banned.

Got some raiders in my Guild who run with a Disc Priest and they definitely love the mass-dispels and what-not.

the setup needs a defensive dispeller, not to mention defensive cooldowns from a healer.

priest/pally work well for those two reasons.

i suppose a druid might work aswell if the druid was drinking jesus juice, i wouldn't reccomend it though