Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Auction House Guide, Vanish Bugs, Comics

Damn, I need a toon with crafting. The only thing I have is tailoring and enchanting (mining/herbing on my other toon).

I'll have to save this guide's general concepts for Cataclysm when I make a new toon with JC and... something else.

S**t has hit the fan on our server already, thanks alot buddy :<

If people are too stupid to read then why should they have everything spoon fed to them, whereas some of us actually spend time to seeve through forums for info.

Making gold really wasn't a very well kept secret anyway, Elitist Jerks has always had multi-page threads dedicated to the 'art' to doing so... and it isn't that different from real world strategy too. Buy low, sell high, that's about it.

Anyway, /advertisement. I've written a tiny addon some months ago when I was still playing WoW, which lets you peek at roughly how much gold a person has.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ip-wealth.aspx
    (P.S - One of the two screenshots are mine. :P)

If we because of this guide already see prices of ores and eternals go up on many servers, I can't help of thinking about grand scheme market manipulation.

I am not pointing at the OP, more thinking generally... Anyone who can write a really decent gold earning guide, can prepare by stocking up on goods, and then drop the "bomb" on a highly visited forum.

Have to make a note in my black book of gold earning methods :P

But again kudos to OP. Some of the details in his guide are rarely given away in commercial guides. Works too well I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    i bet Boubouille bought out the AH the last few days and especialy this morning to make sure he made max profit before posting this tho lol
    could be possibel ;D

+1 - great guide

The QQ is amazing

The difference between this guide and those that are already out there? People had to type "mmo-c" into their browsers instead of "how to make gold" on google. It's one less click, it's haxx! Obviously more people will try this, who weren't inclined to search for the information previously, but it's no reason to /cry fellas.

This will drive the prices of raw matl's back up, to where they should belong. The amount of material farmers is rediculous (even legit ones), so it'll be hilarious to see how many people are out there farming up ore/leather/eternals now.

A few months ago I started playing again and decided to level all classes to 80 (mostly to make my life easier on the site) and eventually realized that I would have to find 40 000 gold to buy an epic flying mount on all these new chars.
    Done alrdy.
    Lulz.

MfG EaD

W00T!

Maybe I'll be able to sell my Borean Leather now for the 12-14g it used to go for instead of scraping by at 7g! ;D

The economy on my server must be fubar, Cobalt has always gone for over 50g stack and borean over 10g.

Chalcedony and other green "good " gems can go for 10g each and such, nothing in the post really works for us >-<

Great guide, thanks mate.
    pwnwear.com on tanking and leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    @Shiikarii: And it wouldn't be a bad thing, I don't really see why a few people who know how to use an addon should have an insane advantage over people who don't ... Addons should be a way to help the player just like in raids, not an I-Win button for instant and infinite gold.
    Hello Boub,
    honestly, i don't think that your post's gonna change something.
    As a calligraph, i win a LOT of money. I already tried to explained to my guildmates how to make money easily. Only one tried for few days, then give up.
    The ones playing with AH are the same for years, using auctioneer since vanilla for most of them. The others prefer to spend their time doing dailies or gathering ressources or stuff like that.
    I'm almost sure that those using auctioneer today will win more money tomorrow by following your advise.

cheers , I was wondering why my stuff a) didn't sell and b) had to repost a hell of allot lower.

good for you that you got 64K , I'll polly be buissy fas a while longer to get my riding skill , and thats not even with a mount :|

Deleted

thanks for ruining the ecodomy... now EVERYONE should now how to make money with JC. But not like it would be hard in wotlk. Now everyone will get chopper and so on, can say for their friends that "how rich they are, guess why". Im glad that i still have some secrets in this business...

Rogues needs all to be automated like auto-attack poisons etc, they cry when they fail on vanish because they time it badly. Now bliz probably needs to give them 2sec bubble when they vanish that even the most handicapped rogues can escape. Useless to fix something what is not broken.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    No, anyone who used to use it will be rich as it is. If you got enough money there's not much point to keep getting more.
    As far as I know, there's a goldcap at 21XXXXg.
    -.-

Great guys, the more people use AH to make money, then its less profitable. Posting guides like this is like shooting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiikarii
    Thanks for the guide.. but you could of just killed the economy of many realms due to the amount of people who use this site.
    This. Telling everyone how to get gold with "AH-quest" will make economy simply die, knowing that thousands of people are following this site.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Useless, and damn, how inefficent. Why would you spend your whole day at the AH when you can simply raid, get badges, buy runed/crusader Orbs for them, sell them for enormous amounts and make instant profits. I think I'd much rather enjoy making gold than treat it like a job.

Instead of whining about how BB ruined the economy on your server, why not use your nut and find some creative ways of making gold? Until recently I made mine by crafting and selling high-ticket items. Sash of Ancient Power cost <2k in mats and sells for 3-3.5k every time. I had been selling 3 a week but I've a feeling people have moved on from it now and the price of Spellweave went up after the Crusader Orbs became more widely available and everyone went after Merlin's Robe and the Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers.

Here's a tip for enchanters: The highest profit scrolls are the top vanilla enchants. The MC healing enchant is a goldmine and Crusader is valuable as well. Twinks and BoA items, gotta love 'em.

If you can't make gold as a JC you should retire from WoW professions :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgasm
    As far as I know, there's a goldcap at 21XXXXg.
    it's 214748g36s46c only applies to individual toons, you can have as much as you'd like in a guildbank or reach the cap on several toons