Advice vs Druid/DK/War

Hey guys,

I'm playing Rogue Mage Druid right now in 3s and we just got a new healer who is working out quite well. One team that we had a bit of trouble with is RDruid/Blood DK/War. First time we played them was on the Dal arena and we had no chance. They just sat behind the boxes and LOS kited all of us the entire match. Every fight they just completely tunnel vision me (the mage) and honestly I'm lucky if i get off more than 1-2 polys the entire match, its stupid how many ways they can interrupt casting. We tried killing the Druid, that didn't work (lollosnhots), we tried killing the war and that didn't work particularly well because the DK would lock down my casting and when the DK was CC'd the war could still charge/intercept me to interrupt my casts in between cyclones. I have 1 blink to use on charge, intercept, deathgrip + COI spam and HS snares. Anyone have any ideas for how to deal with a cheese team like this?

Literally... all they did for 5 minutes was completely ignore my rogue and druid and just train me and there's nothing i can do about it. Were playing at about ~2k if that matters to anyone.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Re: Advice vs Druid/DK/War

Blow up the druid honestly. Rdruids have very little burst healing. Once they have all their hots up, if you can dps thru them they can't really heal themselves.Your rogue needs to sap the DK, and depending on spec if he has CD for high burst, he needs to use them while you work on slowing the warrior and keeping the DK CC'd.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I play this setup aswell and honestly I would go for the dk and switches on the warrior if he has IBF/AMS and full hots on him, cyclone druid, sheep/nova warrior and just burst the dk, even tho he's blood after 1-2 switches he should drop. Also save your stun for the druid.

I play rogue/ret/shaman, but this would probably work for you too. We like to open on the warrior, after we (potentially) sap the dk. The druid will likely unstealth around 75% on the warrior, and IMMEDIATELY SHIFT TO HIM. Deep freeze + plus rogue stun will seal the deal. If you miss opening on the druid, and he hots himself, Blind + Cyclone the druid, and kill the warrior.

get out of the way when warrior uses washing machine ability and you'll do fine

Quote Originally Posted by Thalock
    get out of the way when warrior uses washing machine ability and you'll do fine
    I've heard blender before but never washing machine...

I guess we'll try swapping between the DK and the war more. Just hard because i can't cast shit between 2 charges + death grip + COI spam + silence + spell reflects/AMS + 2 melees with 4 sec lockout interrupts and just in case i get away from them for a second i get cycloned. Our team has a lot of CC too and we can beat this team NP with a pally healer because i can just lolsheep the pally/priest/sham/anythingbutadruid so.... yeah. thx for the advice and I do focus stun the druid for extra CC between the cyclones/blind. Most of the games we had to use the blind on the DK though because he'd eat the cyclones and then pop lichbourne followed by AMS so that he'd be immune to poly. That combined with a blade storm from the war = dead druid.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by dabreeze87
    I play rogue/ret/shaman, but this would probably work for you too. We like to open on the warrior, after we (potentially) sap the dk. The druid will likely unstealth around 75% on the warrior, and IMMEDIATELY SHIFT TO HIM. Deep freeze + plus rogue stun will seal the deal. If you miss opening on the druid, and he hots himself, Blind + Cyclone the druid, and kill the warrior.
    We do the same (sap DK, open on war) but after about 1700 druids dont come out in stealth anymore. They run out of the gates spamming hots on whoever the likely kill target is. If we could open on a druid with no hots and in cat form we'd win for sure but... that's not gonna happen.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Rogue on warr for peeling, sheeps, novas, roots on DK, cyclones/blind/CS on druid

go for warr kill

if warrior proves hard to kill due to hots, make a quick switch to druid while unhoted and get him in a stun. Go 100 to 0 in a global or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    Hey guys,

I'm playing Rogue Mage Druid
    sap dk
    nuke war
    ignore druid(cyclone/blind if needed)

Your a mage? spellsteal the hots and the ooh so powerfull hots turn in to your profit :P

Dont play that much pvp so dunno if it works but that what i would try.
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/