Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: does that make me an @$$ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yrim
    Dazline - STOP ARGUING

You have been labeled and ASSHOLE by the majority, being every public post. Go back to the middle of page two and read my post there. You need to stop.
    Pretty much.

Also, don't change your story simply because people found flaws in your arguement. You said in the initial post you talked in "/o" which was never mention of vent discussion. You still also failed to tell said pally of loot restrictions, as stated numberous times above. Also ---- Lolz@DKP.
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dare&n=Kylista

There ya go, there's mine.

So, you stated that a few of these pugs from the "scrub guild" would get no loot. Did they hear that? Or did you only say that to your guildies and not the pugs?

It still applies, you failed to tell them that they couldnt get loot, so your loot master did the same thing.

Your still selfish for logging after you ZOMG QQ I DID NOT GET MY ONE PIECE OF GEAR THAT ILL SEE AGAIN BUT THIS PALLY MIGHT NOT AND HE NEEDED IT MORE THAN ME ANYWAYS BECAUSE MY GEAR IS SUPERIOR TO HIS.

Deleted

so i waz liek afking in naxx10 liek usually in my grreen gear,,, but i dont dinged 80 so its k right?

neway a frend wgispers me that for toc25 they needa healz.. i totlly left and joined it cuz they had noone else 2 get.. then we klil this rly hard boos forgot name and pala heal boots drop,, i win them and this noone starts raging all over vent and rade chat and leaves teh raid... i lold so hard

@ OP

Yes, I know how it feels to lose loot to someone who's getting carried. Yes, it sucks. Yes, you're still an ass for bailing over purple pixels.

And srsly...stop getting so defensive.
    If you're not ready to handle other people saying you're an ass, you probably shouldn't have made a thread asking "Am I an Ass?"

Yes Alex, I'll take •OP is a Douche• for $100 please

sigh fair enough im an asshole but you guys still cant read. im not gm, and gm wanted loot turned over from both guilds to me. the question was not if i was an ass for saying you dont get loot. drrrr fail english class again. my question was : if i am an ass for leaving after loot rules were clearly stated. the issue was with me and a guildie that was holding lootmaster. my go seriously this ought to be a mercer report, another scratch for the clueless americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix
    Yes Alex, I'll take •OP is a Douche• for $100 please
    That's our DAILY DOUBLE!

Your question is: Why are pixels so serious!?
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

Oink more little piglet, I need to be entertained. Dance for us and jiggle the night away! Someone you consider a noob got the best of you and you are letting it eat away at you, to the point of further making yourself look like a fool to the rest of the WoW community. This further shows you have quite the inferiority complex, and every pointless reponse you post is another nail in your oversized coffin. :-*

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    sigh fair enough im an asshole but you guys still cant read. im not gm, and gm wanted loot turned over from both guilds to me. the question was not if i was an ass for saying you dont get loot. drrrr fail english class again. my question was : if i am an ass for leaving after loot rules were clearly stated. the issue was with me and a guildie that was holding lootmaster. my go seriously this ought to be a mercer report, another scratch for the clueless americans.
    Ok here.

Your entire post and demeanor at leaving after not receiving loot you thought you should get over another paladin makes you a complete ass. Cancel your wow account and sell it so someone more deserving can get a shot at winning your boots.

sigh fair enough im an asshole
    THIS

yes you are an asshole but you got owned on top of that

Weither you're GM or not, you should still apologize for throwing a hissy over something small. However, I find your claim of loot rules being clearly stated unlikely... As if they were, the Lootmaster, the other pally and the other officers wouldn't have had such a thing happen.

Are you an ass for rage logging? Yes.
    Are you an ass for going off on the loot master? Yes
    Was it completely your fault? I'll give you some benefit of the doubt of a no.
    Should the officers reconsider how they go about things? Probably.

In the end, let it be water under the bridge, move on, the boots will drop again .... god knows my group has seen them 4 times since ToC release .... QQ ...
    What is tank?

yes

wrong we pugged a small guild, and was a decision he was not to get loot stated in vent AMONG OTHER PEOPLE.
    You already stated he wasn't in Vent, so you didn't tell him. I doubt he would of gone alone with it if he had known he wasn't getting any loot.

so the 9 people we brought in would never see 25 toc.
    If they were such a scrub guild why bother with them? Why not get other people in, l33t people like you?

my question was : if i am an ass for leaving after loot rules were clearly stated. the issue was with me and a guildie that was holding lootmaster.
    Once again, you didn't confirm with HIM, so it doesn't matter what you agreed with your little friend.

Basically you're ignorant as hell and yes you were a huge ass for leaving like a little girl

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

High roll, as long as it was for the spec they played during the PuG, should always win.

Regardless if you think they are a 'Scrub' or not.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane
    You bring him along, eventhough you know(think, in this case) that he won't get any loot. Basically, you're wasting his time. Yes, you're an ass. The master looter did the only right thing to do.
    ^^ This.

You bring him along because you "need" him, but you're not going to compensate him for his time? What kind of stuck up jerk are you?

He won the roll; he gets the loot.

Now, with that said... there are a LOT of people being carried these days. Educate 'em if you can, refuse to run with 'em a second time if you can't.

Yea you are.

He did his job as healer, who cares about his gear. Plus, he won the roll.

Also, you look really bad when you decide that another player who just so happens to play the same class/spec as you gets no loot. Entitlement and selfishness ring a bell?

Next time you pug, it might do you good to announce loot rules.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I love how you state "... fail english class..." in the middle of this grammatically horrible mess.

Regarding your (new?) question: you left because you didn't get loot... so, basically, you didn't get your way, so you're taking your ball and going home? "... another scratch for the [selfish]."

ok so recently myself and 10 others left our current guild and remade one. we quickly grew to 60+ 25 man totc ready raiders. so we had a spur of the moment on sunday and pulled together a totc 25 man, we didnt have enough people on at the time so we pugged 9 people from a scrub guild but for the most part were totc ready.
    l
    like i always do, i go threw and inspec all the pugs, as my blood boils when carrying ppl. so i get to this holypally right, he is wearing hateful helm/shoulders, titan forge boots... and well i think you know where the rest is going. so right away in /o chat i make it clear he is not ready and should not be here and i get a /shrug we dont have many options kinda deal. so i stat hes not worth his slot, he gets no loot. everyone seems fine.

so we down first dudes and the plate healing boots drop -.- . 2 holy pallys in group. myself and the scrub. master loot says roll so i roll knowing either way they are mine. sure enough he beats me and they get looted to him. i watched him put and mp5 gem in them, needless to say i wanted to break some heads.

I topped heals at 37% ( 37% with 5 healers i know right -.-) and this pally was at 11%.... i walked out and /ragelog. so i get hauled down a vent channel and bitched out by a fellow guildie (lootmaster) asking me what is he suppost to do, he won the roll. so i simply say "ur a retard, he was not to get loot much less be here in the first place. count me out of 25 man pugs until someone with some sense holds lootmaster". anyways big guild argue later and 2 days of silence.

does this make me an @$$ ? was i in the wrong?

ps. after more inspection of this pally i come to find out he has not completed naxx 10 or anything above, and main spec ret, which his gear was even worse in ret spec.
    Not only are you an ass, but you are letting your true age show.

It was suggested in officer chat that he shouldn't get any loot. I am sure after 'everyone said ok' that this particular player was not informed of this decision, or else they likely would have dropped raid. They may have contributed 11% of the healing, but that is still 11% you would not have had if they were not there. That 11% may have resulted in a tank death or wipe from losing raid members. You wanted to get benefit from this player without giving him the possibility of reward. This is for sure an asshole thought process.

That paladin may not have known the fight, and even though you said you inspect everyone, you are obviously lying. You mentioned later that you saw he hadn't completed other instances. If you are the great inspector or group creator for a pug you claim to be, you would be checking this. If you were against it enough that he should not 'take loot from you', then you should have asked for them to be kicked [until it happened] or dropped raid yourself. So, this is a fail as well.

It is safe to assume that since they had not done content before it, that he may not have been given an adequate explanation of the encounter. His low healing numbers may have resulted from overall confusion on boss mechanics. You can not expect every pug to know every fight in relation to those who run it on a weekly basis. When I raid led KJ in BC, and I brought in DPS that had never seen the fight that were equally geared with experienced DPS, they never fared as well, being unfamiliar with the mechanics. After seeing the fight once or twice everyone fell in line.

You are a greedy, self-absorbed, selfish child. You are probably playing via your parents paying for your account, and in turn, you have developed a general sentiment of greed and an 'everything is mine because I'm me and deserve it'.

You are wrong. You are an asshole. You will lead a miserable, lonely and unfulfilled life if these are actually your core values as a person while outside this game.
    This space for rent.

You ask the general public if you're an ass.

Don't try to defend yourself if they think you're an ass; they're only answering your question.

That is all.